Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new guy from Houston

Old 05-26-2013, 11:40 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new guy from Houston

Guess i'll introduce myself since i never really did.
I go by Franky, i've had my 02 ws6 for almost a year now. I go to school to be an EMT.

I was in a really bad accident couple weeks ago and i totalled my car and i was only able to save my long block and some other parts.
i had just got it out the shop a couple days before the accident, anyways it made 434rwhp, and 388 tq.

ls1 , ls7 lifters, stock 243 heads, 237/243cam, kooks, slp pully, volant cai, 4:10's, some bmr suspension, ls6 intake, ls2 injectors, walbro 255 fuel pump.

new setup in the works while i look for a trans am roller or might make a v6 cts into a ctsv clone. My heads are getting a full p&p stage 3 job, i sold my ls6 intake and i'm going with a victor jr and a scorpion tb... what should i make with a custom grind cam? 500? i hope, anyways glad to be on here and hope i learn some stuff if ppl actually reply to my posts. Lol cool site keep it up.
Old 05-26-2013, 11:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was getting gas here in the Woodlands one night and heard a cam pinging a few stalls away, I looked over and saw a CTS-V, owner was a little stand off acting but I told him I like that car, he basically told me it itsn't what I think it is, then gave me a long story about dropping in a 400 stroker into a CTS, started rattling off his cam grind and on and on. He created a very cool and unique car.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: new guy from Houston