What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

96 Ws6 TA Harley Davidson Edition, Supercharged

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2013, 11:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 96 Ws6 TA Harley Davidson Edition, Supercharged

Pics of the car are on my fquick page. It is one of only 40 that got the HD label. Granted, there isn't much that the HD dealership did to these cars but give them seats that are embroidered with the HD symbol and denim, plus HD stickers on both front quarter panels. I'll take more pics of the seats and the rest of the car. The pics of the car show a dusty car, it has been sitting in my garage for quite a while now collecting dust as I've slowly worked on it.

The motor is freshly built 357 LT1 with zero miles and only start time. It has AI ported 215 trickflows and a Vortech T-trim. Baer front brakes, CCW Classics with about 2k miles at most, 12 bolt with 3.42s, T56, Mcleod Twin Clutch, roll bars, longtubes, Bassani true duals with Corsa tips, AS&M monoblade, ported intake, the list goes on and on. I polished the accessory bracket and alternator. It has a base tune done by CMS and that is where I planned to have it dynotuned. As the build went on, I continued with a DIY 24x coil setup, and fabbed up a hydroboost brake system. This was the last piece that I need to finish up on the brake lines and then on to bleeding the brake system. I will try to finish this up over the next couple of weeks. The engine bay was smoothed out by somebody else, but the paint job the guy did, will need some reworking. Also, I need to reinstall the headlights as this dude completely disassembled them

That's enough for now, just wanted to get started on ideas for pricing. I know I'll lose out on sale price, but I still plan to price this car with some respect for all that it means to me. I may also consider parting out the car, although that sucks for a car that is damn near ready to rock.

Another disappointment in life for me not being able to finish it, but I'm used to it at this point, and we all know life is just a bitch.

Thanks for the help.

Last edited by Evaporate; 05-29-2013 at 11:49 PM.
Old 05-30-2013, 04:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 438 Likes on 317 Posts

I really liked those photos from '07. Nice looking ride! Liked the wheels too.
Unfortunately your car is still a '96 T/A despite the HD designation and all the upgrades. Not many are paying extra for any mods, not even engine replacements. Definitely try to sell the car 'whole' first as there might be someone out there looking for your ride, but just don't expect anything over typical '96 T/A pricing which in my area is about $4,000 if the car is in really decent condition. Not saying you could get that price but all you can do is try. You didn't mention many things that affect price such as overall mileage or Carfax issues (title, etc..) Best of luck!
Old 06-17-2013, 01:57 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where is it located?

Quick Reply: 96 Ws6 TA Harley Davidson Edition, Supercharged