What is it Worth? Use this forum to get feedback on vehicle prices - for selling or buying

help with a selling price

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 10:41 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default help with a selling price

I have a 98 roller that needs to get GONE

its a V6 body that we had plans of converting to a V8 (not the first one we've done) but my husband decided to go with a Vette and sell the Firebird.

The body has been completely slicked out and is primed, ready to paint. We have all the V8 harnesses for it, it has a clear title, bmr k member, manual rack with bump steer kit, & burkhart tubular lower control arms. we have immaculate interior ready to go back in it. door panels without cracks, perfect dash and console.

im sure im forgetting some things. any questions please ask, and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Quick pics:
Attached Thumbnails help with a selling price-pontiacroller.jpeg   help with a selling price-pontiacroller1.jpeg   help with a selling price-pontiacroller2.jpeg  
Old 06-03-2013, 03:24 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 442 Likes on 319 Posts

There have been numerous rollers for sale or discussed here over the years. If I remember correctly they generally are priced in the $2,500 - $3,000 area but I have no idea if they are actually selling for that money. Asking and actual sales prices are never the same. Good luck!

Quick Reply: help with a selling price