Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

E85, turbo questions

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2013, 07:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default E85, turbo questions

I'm in the process of finishing a single 76mm, iron block 5.3 swapped sn95, and had a couple questions on tuning. New to the lsx stuff, and was wondering what HP tuners references to make timing adjustments since there is no manual adjustment available on the tables, I know you can scan the ecm and see what kind of timing it's getting while driving, and I assume most people have swapped to a map sensor, and it references that, but I don't know for sure. Any help with that would be greatly appreciated!

I also have no experience with hp tuners, and am still undecided on what management to spend the money on. Goal is 6-700whp on e85, and it will probably go up later. I guess what I am really asking is what is, is HP tuners stable enough to handle that kind of power reliably, and for any length of time. Again, not trying to bash the software, but I am very unfamiliar with it, and most answers I get from other sources are very vague. So any help as far as Hp tuners is concerned, I would greatly appreciate.

I am not new to turbo cars, or tuning at all, but this software I am, and I really don't want to spend the money on something, just to find out it's not what I need out of a management system.

Quick Reply: E85, turbo questions