Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New guy New z28

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2013, 07:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy New z28

hey everyone ive been lurking on the forums for years theyre a huge help with my old 2000 3800 series 2 and my 2001 3800 series 2 now ive graduated to a 2000 z28 and i love her to death nothing compares to the feel of a z28 going ***** out so im new hopefully ill be able to post for a while maybe i can get help or offer help to our little community of f-body enthusiasts
Old 06-14-2013, 08:16 AM
On The Tree

Welcome to the club. There's plenty to see and do here, as you probably already know. Lets see some pics of the car. What are the other specs on it, current/future mods? Again, welcome !
Old 06-14-2013, 08:23 AM
Teching In

huh i thought i posted pics its a
Mystic Teal Metallic it has a 100 mm throttle body flowmaster dual exhaust and pace setter long tube headers no cats 20" strada rims future mods lol theres tons i wanna do led interior including footwells i just did the berger panel last night i wanna convert it into t tops a cowl induction hood ss spoiler rksport front grill midwest chassis bumper support man theres tons i have planned for her oh yeah definately getting decals for the rear window i want the top half to say "camaro" in oramac font and the bottom say "a small vicious animal that eats mustangs"

Quick Reply: New guy New z28