Notices
Non-Automotive Classifieds Sell almost anything here, with the exception of firearms and ammo

Need to make room in the garage.

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2013, 05:24 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need to make room in the garage.

Selling a lot of random stuff. Im starting to become a horder and need to clean out the garage and attic. Everything listed is obo unless it had FIRM written next to it. Dotn be afraid to make an offer.
I have a brand new Synergy Projector. Same one used in all Buffalo Wild Wings. HD with 3D capability comes with 70" projection screen. Asking $2500 for the projector and the screen. WOrth $5000 for both retail. $200 -4.8L taken out of my 01 Silverado with around 200k miles, nothing wrong just swapped in a 5.3l with some mods. Panasonic Surround sound system with subwoofer and 5 speakers $100. . JVC in dash DVD player with all the goodies $500, was in my wifes 350Z but took it out when we sold the car, only used for 6 months. Couple differnet printers. Will be adding more stuff as i take pictures.
Pm will be the fastest way to get a hold of me. please bare with me wih pics and prices in case i forget some.
[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Quick Reply: Need to make room in the garage.