Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

TUNE near south east Michigan

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2013, 08:36 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TUNE near south east Michigan

Well I will be needing a tune very soon due to me getting a stall and gears. I have lt's, ory pipe, cat back, ls6 intake and a lid. Ive heard to stay away from vector and I was also told that lidio was doing some nice ls stuff recently. I was considering livernois and i heard some good things about C.A.R.S? Then there is this Dr. Phil guy that is apparently a wizard with tuning but I have no clue how to get ahold of him. If anyone has some recomendations or experience with another shop any info would be appreciated. Thank you
Old 06-17-2013, 04:31 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well of course we would recommend Livernois! But hey, we may be a tad biased... Do you have any questions or concerns? What are your goals with the setup?
Old 06-17-2013, 08:55 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lol well my buddy had you guys install his cam, exhaust and then had a tune done there too. I will say his tune is wicked! I have a 2000 ws6 trans am with an ls1. It has lt's, ory pipe, cat back, ls6 intake and a lid. Im getting my trans rebuilt next week and im getting a 4000 stall So Iim gonna need a tune in 2 weeks. I may be doing 3.73 gears as well. How do you guys tune there and how long does it take? These mods are abt it until the next year or two when I do h/c. Thanks for tge reply and any info would be appreciated.

Quick Reply: TUNE near south east Michigan