Vehicles Wanted Looking for a specific vehicle? Post a WANTED thread here. DO NOT post them anywhere else!

Wanted Feeler! I'm looking for a built ride with lots of hp!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 01:04 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Wanted Feeler! I'm looking for a built ride with lots of hp!

I’m putting out a wanted feeler if there is such a thing. I am not buying right now I am going to be in market with in next 30 or so days and I wanted to see whats available in my price range and that meets my wants. The most important buying point and a must is a professional level of quality if you want to know what I mean ask me.

What I’m looking for(in no particular order):

1. Domestic car's only (no imports other than that anything goes)

2. I would like most of suspension and more importantly drive-train to be upgraded over stock. I prefer manual to auto but will consider auto if it too is built right.

3. The engine must be at the level described above built to a high standard with reliability in mind..
1. I want N/A or SC not to interested in turbo's.
2. Looking for close to 500 hp to the wheels and I love lots of torque. If you want to know more just ask me.

4. I would like t-tops and I would like a full interior. A cage, harnesses and a/c would be nice any other upgrades over stock would just be a plus.

5. It must be a show-n-go type car something reliable to drive during summer on road trip or 2 or work daily and pretty enough to show.

7. Last but not least my price limit is $20K. I am awaiting funds that’s why this is a feeler.

Please remember pictures are worth a thousand words and a video is worth a million so please send as much as possible when contacting me I am willing to travel or have what I buy shipped home (depends on distance) but not going the distance with one picture. I have seen some gorgeous cars so far and appreciate them all and hope to be lucky enough to pick it up soon. Thank you for your time and hope to talk soon.

Last edited by Chevelle70ss; 06-24-2013 at 11:43 PM. Reason: corrections
Old 07-03-2013, 03:28 PM
8 sec potential, 12 sec slip

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How about a 700+ HP 2002 Trans Am.. Some details in my sig if you click the link under the pic. Would consider letting it go close to your price. PM if interested.

Quick Reply: Wanted Feeler! I'm looking for a built ride with lots of hp!