Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

where do all of the "c" connectors and the electric fans harness plug in?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 01:13 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default where do all of the "c" connectors and the electric fans harness plug in?

Using a 99 ls1 camaro harness for my nova lq4 swap and could use a little help from you camaro guys since most swaps do away with what im trying to do.

Im trying to figure out where all of the connectors with the pink wires(c200, etc) that most swap guys just cutoff and hook up to a small aftermarket fuse block actaully plug in on the camaros. Ive done lsx truck swaps using a truck harness and was able to just plug it right into a factory truck fuseblock then supply it with a battery pos feed and a key on power feed just like the factory did. I like doing it this way since everything will have its own circuit and be alot easier to troubleshoot if i happen to blow a fuse instead of having multiple things hooked up to one shared fuse. I bought a ls1 camaro underhood fuse block thinking that the connectors(c200, etc) would plug right in similar to the truck harness but that isnt the case.

Can someone tell me what these plug into on a stock camaro?
Same thing with the wiring harness for the electric fans

Thanks
Old 06-21-2013, 09:21 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump..hoping that someone can go look at their car and help me out

Quick Reply: where do all of the "c" connectors and the electric fans harness plug in?