Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

'06 PBM GTO M6 Original Owner 400+rwhp

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 08:56 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default '06 PBM GTO M6 Original Owner 400+rwhp

Year: 2006
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $17900
Mileage: 56900
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

SOLD

Sorry for the novel below but maybe it'll answer most questions that anyone interested may have.

As much as I hate to, I guess it's time. I nearly lost my left leg in a motorcycle accident early last year. Numerous surgeries later, I get to keep my leg but my knee will never bend beyond 85 degrees. This makes the GTO a real PITA for me to get in and out of and working the clutch is now a chore. The car just sits in the garage now as it's easier for me to drive my truck.

So, the details are -

'06 PBM with black interior M6
56,900 miles
Original Adult (40+) owner. The car had 11 miles on it when I bought it new.
Clean Carfax
Just installed four new Falken z-rated tires and ceramic brakes all the way around (less than 200 miles ago)
Over 400rwhp

MODS -
Lunati Voodoo Cam with dual springs and hardened pushrods.
DMH low-profile electric cutouts. My GTO was the first one to ever run these cutouts. YouTube video search "GTO cutouts - installed" to see the cutouts in action when the exhaust was still stock.
Dynatech SS Headers ceramic coated inside and out by Jet-Hot Coatings in color called "Merlot". This was the first car to ever run this Jet-Hot color.
Dynatech Hi-flo cats
StolenFox H-pipe
Custom built mufflers by Texas Trans Am (There's not another GTO on this board that sounds the same as this one. )
Custom dyno tune by Henson Performance in Hueytown, Al (not associated with "Hinson")
Over 400rwhp - YouTube search "GTO voodoo cam" posted by dixiemusclecars for the most recent dyno pull. Has good sound to hear cam and exhaust.

Well-maintained
Oil has been changed every 5000 miles with Mobil1 and ONLY NAPA gold (or WIX) filters. I personally did every oil change - this car has never been in a quick oil change place.
I changed ALL of the fluids at 1000 miles and again around 25k miles.

edited 6/28 - sale pending.

Also included is the original exhaust manifolds, a front end bra, trailer hitch and luggage carrier.

Please email me via dragulagto@gmail.com if you're interested. You're welcome to come check out the car in person anytime at my house just east of Birmingham, Al. NO joyrides though.

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails '06 PBM GTO M6 Original Owner 400+rwhp-dscn1341a.jpg   '06 PBM GTO M6 Original Owner 400+rwhp-dscn1343a.jpg   '06 PBM GTO M6 Original Owner 400+rwhp-dscn1346a.jpg   '06 PBM GTO M6 Original Owner 400+rwhp-dscn1354a.jpg   '06 PBM GTO M6 Original Owner 400+rwhp-dscn1370a.jpg  

Last edited by dragula07; 07-01-2013 at 06:24 AM. Reason: sold
Old 06-20-2013, 08:58 PM
Teching In

Link to Dyno video after cam install. Also has good sound so you can hear the cam and custom exhaust.

Old 06-27-2013, 06:30 AM
Teching In

Edited 6/28 - sale pending.

Last edited by dragula07; 06-28-2013 at 06:26 PM.

Quick Reply: '06 PBM GTO M6 Original Owner 400+rwhp