PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

turbo lt1 24x conversion breaking up. how much timming should i be pulling? and inhg

Old 06-26-2013, 08:34 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default turbo lt1 24x conversion breaking up. how much timming should i be pulling? and inhg

so i redid my powdercoat and painted my engine bay. i moved my cold pipes around. and now its breaking up when trying to get in boost. other than that it runs awesome. i check compression, spark, injector pulse, fuel pressure. all ground and positives. everything is fine. i cant find my original map that was in it. i threw it on the shelf and do know if its the right one i found. ( when i was on the dyno last time it was tuned i blew my 3 bar map so they put another one in and i dont know what it was?) and this is what a otc scanner read today.

not one misfire at all even when its breaking up.

8 degrees of timming in park. 10 in gear and 13 right when its breaking up and right away after i let off it goes to 26-32 degrees. and when its breaking up the knock retard is at 40 degrees the map is reading 18.6 inhg at idle and 30.5 when ts breaking up

and sorry im not the smartest guy when it come to the ecu side of things on the car

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: turbo lt1 24x conversion breaking up. how much timming should i be pulling? and inhg