Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: Misc '06+ Impala SS parts: Diablo,Tinted Tails, Engine Cover, radio adapter, etc.

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2013, 01:52 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Misc '06+ Impala SS parts: Diablo,Tinted Tails, Engine Cover, radio adapter, etc.

Category: Accessories
Price: $0
Part Fits: Front wheel drive vehicles
Location (State): NY
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Since the SS is no more, I'm parting ways with anything I could salvage from the wreck. If you're interested in anything, please shoot me a PM.

Diablo Predator handheld tuner - $100/obo +S&HThe connection at the circuit board is loose and the wire needs to be held securely when doing any tuning, but the unit works well, despite Diablo's shortcomings. If I can find the time, I'll investigate and repair myself. I have the AC power adapter, and if I can find it, I'll include it so that you can upload logged data to a PC. You'll need a serial cable to connect to PC.

2006+ tinted tail lights - $125/obo +S&H - D/S has a small crack at lower corner where it meets the bumper & quarterpanel. Glued and barely noticeable when installed. They do NOT come with wiring/bulb harness, but swapping yours in takes seconds. Buy mine and keep your stock tails for inspection time.

Custom airbrushed SS engine cover - $125/obo +S&H - Has light wear marks from the heater core lines at the back-right of the cover, but since there's no other way to run them, yours will sit right on top as mine did.

I had a matching Fuse Box cover that I did not remove from the car but may be able to get to for the right price. Since someone is trying to resurrect my car, I'd probably need to replace this cover. Until I have this in-hand, it's not for sale.

GMOS-LAN-01 2006+ radio interface (used) - $50/obo +S&H - Keep Onstar & Chimes with this unit. May have the double-din dash kit too, which I'll throw in for free.

PAC Audio SWI-PS Steering Wheel control module - $Free w/GMOS purchase, above - I could never get this to work properly since it requires a strategically wired capacitor under the dash, which I could never tap into properly.

I have other miscellaneous bits and pieces to get rid of, including SS badges, Weathertech black rubber floor liners (rear only, $40 + S&H), front license plate bracket ($10), center console tray insert ($30). If you're interested in anything posted, shoot me a PM and let me know. First come, first served!

-Chris

Last edited by BuffaloSS; 08-28-2013 at 12:29 PM.
Old 07-02-2013, 03:12 PM
TECH Addict

Bump!
Old 07-15-2013, 02:58 AM
Staging Lane

What performance will the tuner give me if any or the benefits
Old 08-12-2013, 10:11 AM
TECH Addict

Sorry, I've been away for a while. I don't have dyno figures on any of the tunes for the Diablo, but you can definitely tell there's more ooomph. Biggest setback for the tuner is no tranny tuning, but for $100, it's worth it IMO. It can be used to read & clear codes on the car as well, which for me came in pretty handy.

Make an offer on anything above! Everything's gotta goooo!
Old 08-12-2013, 10:53 AM
Launching!

Part number on the Diablo?
Old 08-12-2013, 11:38 AM
TECH Addict

Off the top of my head I believe it's U7191...worked with the Impala/MC SS, TBSS and GP GXP.
Old 08-12-2013, 03:02 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BuffaloSS
Off the top of my head I believe it's U7191...worked with the Impala/MC SS, TBSS and GP GXP.
Damn, I'd need the U7193. Thanks anyway. GLWS.
Old 08-28-2013, 12:32 PM
TECH Addict

Lowered prices and added items.

Weathertech rear floor liners, black, used 1 yr - $40 + S&H

2006+ Impala center console tray insert, black, clean - $30 + S&H

PM me with interest or offers. I don't check in often, so a PM is the best way to get a hold of me.
Old 08-28-2013, 11:42 PM
On The Tree

what ever happened with your car?
Old 03-18-2014, 03:15 PM
Teching In

PM sent

Quick Reply: FS: Misc '06+ Impala SS parts: Diablo,Tinted Tails, Engine Cover, radio adapter, etc.