Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6 GMMG Blackbird #28 of 50 16.5k miles $31500.00

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2013, 12:36 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6 GMMG Blackbird #28 of 50 16.5k miles $31500.00

Year: 2002
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $31500
Mileage: 16500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): FL
Color: Blue
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2002 Pontiac Trans AM Blackbird
#28 of 50
16.5k miles
$31500.00

CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR MANY DETAILED PICS...Ill be adding more in the next say or so.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/4643534...7634253408230/

The Blackbird WS6 Trans AM is by far the finest and most collectable 4th generation Trans AM produced. If you want to add a WS6 4th gen Trans AM to your collection, THIS IS THE ONE! GMMG's work in both the cosmetics and performance were over the top. The SLP cars of which I had more than 20 and other builds of the period were very good but did not measure up in the production quality or in the super low production numbers. The Camaro GMMG cars were also excellent cars as well but were produced in significantly higher numbers. The Blackbirds are immensely more rare and beautiful cars in my opinion. GMMG made only 50 "Blackbird" production cars.

I think you’ll be hard pressed to find anything cleaner with ANY mileage. This one is priced to sell. I have had over (50) 4th gen F body's and I can tell you it feels and rides very fresh just like it was never driven hard. The shifter, tranny and clutch are like new and very solid and tight. No pops out of gear and syncros are perfect. Engine idles and runs flawlessly. Mechanically and cosmetically you won't find a nicer one at any mileage. It is sure to satisfy even the most discriminating muscle car connoisseur.

Nonsmoker! Still smells fresh!
I have the many original papers, original GMMG and Pontiac window stickers. It was a special order car so I have all the ordering sheets.
As with all used collector cars they are sold as is and there is no warranty expressed or implied. Feel free to call with your questions to assist you in bidding or sealing this sale.
I have an excellent shipper available to me. For one price I can arrange all enclosed shipping to your door by one of the finest shippers at a very reasonable rate. If you live near I-95, I-65 or I-75 I can arrange enclosed shipping for a very very low price. I also live 5 minutes from an international seaport. I can arrange shipping anywhere in the world. Hablo Espanol.

THIS CAR DESERVES YOUR STRONGEST CONSIDERATION FOR ADDITION TO YOUR COLLECTION. CLOSELY EXAMINE THE EXTRA PICS PAGE. IF THE PICS ON THE LINK PAGE ARE NOT SUFFICIENT PLEASE EMAIL YOUR REQUESTS MORE PICS.

http://WWW.KINGSCHARIOT.COM
(904) 534-5189

Last edited by mario65; 07-01-2013 at 02:05 PM.

Quick Reply: 2002 Pontiac Trans AM WS6 GMMG Blackbird #28 of 50 16.5k miles $31500.00