Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

somethign to monitor sensors?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 09:03 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default somethign to monitor sensors?

is there something u can buy/download to a laptop thats like a tuning program in the way that u can view all of your sensors and stuff, IAT,timing,MAP etc, but not mess with anything, so not really a tuning software more then just something i can monitor while i/friend drives?
Old 07-04-2013, 11:48 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you are looking for something to just scan your vehicle with then you can look at AutoTap. But, I would recommend going ahead and spending the extra money in getting the HP Tuner so you can scan and make changes.

For instance, what if you monitor your car and see something you want to change, how are you going to change it, take it to a tuning shop and spend 500-750 bucks for them to change it? Just my .02 cents.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you can get a obd II to usb calble, or a obd II blue tooth connector and use a smart phone, tablet, or laptop to do what you want. There are lots of free downloads, and paid for apps, torque is a popular one.

Cheap adapters can be found for under $20 these days
Old 07-04-2013, 03:44 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i did some looking around before inposted but didnt look at the actuall hptuners site and there alot cheaper then i was told the tuning program was, so i might just get the whole deal, and yeah i agree i know it would annoy me if i saw somethin i wanted to tweek and couldnt lol

Quick Reply: somethign to monitor sensors?