Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

97 Trans Am Turbo partout(lots of go fast parts)brand new suspension

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2013, 06:03 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 97 Trans Am Turbo partout(lots of go fast parts)brand new suspension

Year: 1997
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $1234
Mileage: 116000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: Black
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

let me first start off by saying i never thought in a million years i would be making this thread. for you that know me personally, this car is my baby. i was certain this would be the car i have when i am 55 years old and still racing.. but life has got in the way. i am sick of owing the bank money for things i could pay off if i sell this. I have owned this car since i was 19, i bought it from a friend stock(had bolt ons) and the car has been through 3 different power plants. the last one was a AI 200cc set up that was super stout. for you guys that have been following my last thread, i tried to make a push to get this new turbo project finished but just couldn't justify living at home much longer. now let me say also, i WILL not give this car away. if i cant get at least half of what i have into it i will just keep it. but if i can get some money that will pay some debt off then i will part ways with it. i believe this is one of the nicest lt1 around still, and i can tell you i babied it. i has never sat outside over night since i owned it. always garage kept(even when the trans blew on woodward at 3am on a friday night.. paid $350 to have it flat bedded right into my garage) also will NOT pull parts off the roller(interior pcs ext) the roller is in great shape, paint isnt perfect, but definitely looks good. if someone has enough money they could finish what i started. this was going to be that LTWON that you dont want to mess with. i will update the list as i think of things and prices. here are some pics of the car. as far as trades, i will entertain the idea of a trade if it is worth at least over 10k. but really looking for cash. the car is basically just needing a motor and trans.(and fuel pump) so you could buy the roller and throw a stock or full blown race motor and be all set. also forgot to add that i have a Chromoly Driveshaft that will go with it.. it has been shortened to accommodate the 8.8.

Roller: the is no motor or trans in the car, but the interior is complete and CLEAN, the dash and all the pieces are probably some of the nicest i have come across(no cracks) since this is a 97 it has the upgraded ls1 interior(looks way better imo) has a aftermarket cd player with direct ipod plug in, car has been both 6 speed(stock) and has the auto stuff in it now but could be converted back super easy. actually have the motor harness with the 6 speed stuff still on it and 4l60e stuff too. the whole bottom of the car was painted gloss black with a heavy duty tractor enamel. the engine bay was sprayed with gloss black single stage(i think) car paint, engine bay looks awesome! the car still has all the stock fuel lines but i pulled out and sold the 255 pump(so you could wire another one up and be all set) the rear end in the car is a 1 of 1 set up.. its a ford 8.8(narrowed 2 inches per side compared to our stock rear ends) so this way you have that deep dish wheel it has Toms Kick *** 31 spline axles in it along with a newer(less than 2k miles) EATON posi with carbon clutches ect. it has a ford racing 4.10 gear in it now(less than 2k also) this rear end is super stout and planned on running it with my turbo set up(over 700 whp) now the interesting part.. it has a 1 of 1 Triangulated 4 link that was fabricated by a close friend(engineer/fabricator) every part on the rear is adjustable but is set up like a fox body would have been set up(since this rear came out of a fox) i have never had it too the track but after 2k miles on the street it was awesome! takes bumps awesome and has a lot of tune ability and has never skipped a beat. the rear also has a UMI drag bar/arb less than 2k also. Rear lca are nice Powdercoated chromoly with rod ends. All the rod ends on the rear are heavy duty4130 Chromoly Steel Heat Treated Injection Molded Teflon Kevlar
from QS Components. These were a lot of money. I have seen these 8.8s in fox bodies go stupid fast, so I am not worried about this thing breaking.
Here are some BRAND NEW parts on the roller undecided if i will separate them from the roller or not.
PA front end kit(chromoly turbo k member, pinto manual rack lt1 motor mounts ect) sphon bolt kit for the front end as well.. new ball joints, bump steer ect. this is a BRAND NEW front end now.
aerospace components pro STREET drilled and slotted brakes. http://shop.aerospacecomponents.com/...ohatvrdsp.aspx
QA1 R Series 18 way Front coil overs with 300 lb springs and needle bearing and spanners!! and rear Qa1 18 way adjustable too!
everything has been powdercoated on this front end and looks AMAZING!! and light!
the car has mickey thompsons on all 4 corners.(295/50/15 and the radial skinnies on the front with the flame tread) the tires still have a ton of tread left. the rims are the billet specialties street lites 15x10 in the rear with a 5.5 bs and 15x4 front. the rims are perfect!! i took very good care of these.
pics of front suspension and rear(dont have too many pics of rear the upper arms have been painted now and looks more clean also will have a price later on this.) Attachment 50596Attachment 50597Attachment 50598Attachment 50599Attachment 50600

turbo kit and turbo also this is a BRAND NEW precision 7675 with the kit now: http://lt1boost.net/discounted_kits im asking $5200 and the turbo comes with a new blanket also.
Attached Thumbnails 97 Trans Am Turbo partout(lots of go fast parts)brand new suspension-2012-10-05-15.40.33.jpg   97 Trans Am Turbo partout(lots of go fast parts)brand new suspension-2011-07-06_17-27-28_598.jpg   97 Trans Am Turbo partout(lots of go fast parts)brand new suspension-2012-10-05-15.40.52.jpg   97 Trans Am Turbo partout(lots of go fast parts)brand new suspension-2012-12-28-14.28.22.jpg   97 Trans Am Turbo partout(lots of go fast parts)brand new suspension-2012-12-28-14.28.58.jpg  

97 Trans Am Turbo partout(lots of go fast parts)brand new suspension-2012-12-28-14.29.17.jpg   97 Trans Am Turbo partout(lots of go fast parts)brand new suspension-2013-05-15-15.56.31.jpg   97 Trans Am Turbo partout(lots of go fast parts)brand new suspension-2012-08-18-13.26.48.jpg  

Last edited by lttransam; 07-09-2013 at 06:36 PM.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Launching!

Short block, it's a splayed 4 bolt block with Howard BILLET caps. Arp bolts through out the whole motor. It has a Callies DRAGONSLAYER crank, Callie's H beam rods, and diamond boost pistons. This motor has already been proven at 850 Hp. It has diamond rings gapped for 18 lbs of boost in it as well. This motor will handle what ever you want to throw at it. It doesn't have a oil pan or system so basically it's the block and rotating assembly. If your looking to make big power this Shortblock is for you!$2500

Also have a set of le2 heads that were going to go on this motor. Have patriot gold springs. $850
Manley 2.00/1.56 6000 series valves
Patriot Gold Extreme springs
Steel retainers and locks
205 cc intake port
Attached Thumbnails 97 Trans Am Turbo partout(lots of go fast parts)brand new suspension-2012-08-12-20.21.04.jpg   97 Trans Am Turbo partout(lots of go fast parts)brand new suspension-2012-08-12-20.22.02.jpg   97 Trans Am Turbo partout(lots of go fast parts)brand new suspension-2012-08-12-20.19.37.jpg  

Last edited by lttransam; 07-09-2013 at 06:16 PM.
Old 07-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Launching!

reserved2
Old 07-09-2013, 06:05 PM
Launching!

reserved 3
Old 07-15-2013, 09:11 PM
Launching!

sale pending on shortblock... and possibly turbo kit
Old 08-01-2013, 07:18 AM
Teching In

how much for the drivers side skirt and shipped to 28079?

Quick Reply: 97 Trans Am Turbo partout(lots of go fast parts)brand new suspension