Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

Time to get her back!

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2013, 05:18 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Time to get her back!

I'm just about getting back in the groove of things with my life, and got me a promotion, and hopefully another raise when I study and pass my MECP Advance test.

Simply, I miss my Camaro. I'm thinking about it more and more everyday. So I hopped on and got back on this forum, and it is amazing to still see what people is doing for the love of these machines. I want back in the game!!!

I even posted it on Facebook a couple of weeks ago:

"Ok Think I've made up my mind, and I'm going to try and get a Chevy Camaro again! I've been really thinking about it lately and realized how much I loved that car. I had worked hard to get it and felt like someone took it away from me. I will get the same body style I had (98-02) T-Top. This time, It will be a V8 manual transmission. I will put the "Studio Sound" in it by adding Bi-Amped speakers, and I will also add a two way remote start to it, as well as some "Power Adders"

As for my Volvo S70, I will most likely still keep it as a DD. It will get some minor updates, and some much needed ones as changing a much needed suspension upgrade, fix the dents on the Pass side, and get rid of the awful squeaky brakes! I'll Also upgrade the deck for a Bluetooth version for hands free calling and GPS voice direction from my phone. That is what I think I will do! YESSIR!"
So yea. I'm going to work and get me an F-Body again!!! Same body style, 98-2002, T-Top, but V8 this time around. I'm going to my bank next week and see about opening like a savings account to try and save up for this.

I know this is a little pointless to some, but hey, I miss my car. Time to get it back!!!
Old 07-11-2013, 05:31 AM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Best of luck! once an f-body guy, always an f-body guy. Welcome back!
Old 07-11-2013, 05:49 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by maxplusten
AHAHAHA Thank you. I was cleaning the garage the other day and found my shorty antenna. I was like damn I miss that car hahahah.
Old 07-21-2013, 11:37 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Think at some point we've all been there and done that. I sold my original 01 in 06 to get through grad school. I picked up the 01 in my sig back in october as a pure virgin starting point that needed some love and was owned by a dr. It's still under construction but when done will be the below car.
Old 07-21-2013, 12:20 PM
Launching!

Yea. It is something that doesn't leave you. It's like I don't feel like it is right I don't have the car.
Old 07-21-2013, 08:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by maxplusten
I'm gonna have to agree, i've been through 5 and got rid of my last one in late 2008 and i've been going crazy to get back in one, and i think now it's the time!
Old 07-21-2013, 10:04 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Goodluck with the find guy! Show us what you get when you do get it!
Old 07-25-2013, 04:29 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LebaneseShowoff
I'm gonna have to agree, i've been through 5 and got rid of my last one in late 2008 and i've been going crazy to get back in one, and i think now it's the time!
Yup! It is about that time!

Originally Posted by alexnavasws6
Goodluck with the find guy! Show us what you get when you do get it!
Willdo! I'm Thinking '98-02 Style, Z28 or SS, Manual Trans. I'm planning to install the best stereo system I've ever installed in it, with a second battery, New instruments gauge cluster with A-Pillar gauge cluster, Add new Hood and Wing, install projectors & HID's, Change the taillight assembly, add some suspension kit, Magnaflow pipes, maybe a Fast intake & manifold, Change the wheels and tires, get better brakes, a stronger rear axle, and then add Nitrous and S/C. So yea a lot of stuff but we'll see if I can pull it off!

Quick Reply: Time to get her back!