Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2013, 03:35 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS

Year: 2010
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $27900
Mileage: 41500
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MN
Color: Yellow
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

I am selling my 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 2SS/RS with ~41,500 miles. It is currently my daily driver so the mileage increases roughly 30 miles each day. It is fully optioned and is in excellent condition with the remaining balance of the 100,000 mile powertrain warranty.

Options:
*6.2L L99 with an automatic transmission and TapShift paddle shifters.
*RS package which includes; halo ring HID headlights, 'afterburner' tail lights, interior upgrades with illuminated door trim.
*Brembo Brakes
*Leather Interior w/ heated power seats.
*Boston premium sound system w/subwoofer.
*Sunroof
*Factory sport appearance ground effects package.
*Bluetooth
*iPod with aux hookups.
*Remote start w/keyless entry.
*Black racing stripes with additional badging.
*Aftermarket exhaust which sounds awesome!

I am sure I am missing a few small options, but it doesn't get any more loaded than this. The car has been a fantastic driver and a blast to own. It has never been raced at any track and has simply been a cruising daily driver. I am only selling the vehicle because I purchased a new home and am in need of a full size truck. I am pricing the vehicle below KBB private party 'very good' condition to move this gem. Excellent condition is $29,971, Very Good is $29,271, Good is $28,471.

The interior still has the plastic in the passenger foot wells, the leather is clean and nearly spotless, and there are no rips tears or other major blemishes -- some very small wear marks on driver side seat bolster from entering and exiting the vehicle. The exterior of the vehicle is clean. There are a couple of minor chips that are hardly noticeable unless you are extremely close. The tires are less than 6 months old. The front lower fascia extension does have a small chip from kissing a curb which is about one quarter of an inch long. This could easily be covered with factory touch-up paint. I have described the vehicle to the best of my ability and don't think you'll be disappointed. The car gets compliments nearly everywhere I take it.

If you would like any additional pictures or information please ask. I am looking to sell rather quickly as the incentives on 2012/2013 trucks are excellent right now!

The best way to contact me is by email as it gets sent directly to my phone.

Thanks,

John
john.r.heintz@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-camaro-1-resize.jpg   2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-camaro-2-resize.jpg   2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-camaro-3-resize.jpg   2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-camaro-4-resize.jpg  

Quick Reply: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS