Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2006 GTO PBM M6 H/C/I 24K miles mint

Search this Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 12:56 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2006 GTO PBM M6 H/C/I 24K miles mint

Year: 2006
Make: Pontiac
Model: GTO
Price: $21000
Mileage: 24458
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): NY
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Another car has come along so I need to liquidate some of the others. I bought my 2006 PBM/black/M6 in March '09 when another member on LS1GTO traded it in towards a Z06. I am the second owner. When I bought the car it had 19,200...now it has 24,458.

The car is modded, mostly by the PO. It has L92 heads hand ported/polished by Ed Curtis at FTI, who also spec'd the custom cam 228/240 .610/.612 115LSA. It has a ported L76 intake and a ported TB, both done by New Era Performance who also did all the motor work. The car also has a New Era CAI, Powerbond UDP, and BMR drag bags that have never been fully inflated. Yella Terra 1.7 rockers. Hurst shifter too.

It has Kooks 1-7/8s headers w/ catless mid, and the stock CB with resonator w/ Kooks afterburners...the car is loud, heads turn when you go by.

It put down 462RWHP/423TQ at New Era.

The car has only seen rain twice since I've owned it, the PO got caught in the rain maybe 5 times. This car is a total garage queen, only taken out on nice days and not abused, the PO and I are older mature drivers. I dust/quick detail the car after every drive and put the cover on it. I even clean the wheel barrels and exhaust tips. It has the original Bridgestones on the front and 265/35 RE-11s on the factory 18s in the rear.

Inside is mint, the rear seats have no splitting, the leather has always been cleaned/conditioned...garage kept its whole life.

The only 2 issues w/ the car is the Hurst shifter sucks...after 5 years it's starting to do the 'loose" thing which is well documented on the GTO site, if I was to keep it I'd get a MGW...and the front rotors are starting to warp...ok around town but you feel it hitting the brakes hard coming down from 50+.

I have the stock manifolds, mids, and mufflers. Also the stock airbox and shifter, and a SCSS oil pressure gauge...the sender is already tapped in. It all goes w/ the car. I'll also throw in a $400 California Dustop cover. Enough BS... onto the pics

I'm asking 21k which is pretty fair for a car this clean and maintained, adult owned and not abused. Anyone interested can either PM me or call/text 315.289.7923

The '00 WS6 in my sig is also for sale...PM/call if interested.

Old 07-16-2013, 08:43 PM
TECH Regular

Bump...
Old 07-22-2013, 06:30 AM
TECH Regular

To the top...Make a reasonable offer and it's yours.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:02 AM
TECH Regular

Sold!

Quick Reply: 2006 GTO PBM M6 H/C/I 24K miles mint