Chevrolet Camaro 1967-2002 The forum for diehard Camaro fans

Mikes 70 SS/RS

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2013, 02:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mikes 70 SS/RS

Hey all, new here. Just finishing up phase one of an LS swap. Here are some pics of the current ride:

So currently, the LS is out of an 04 GTO automatic car, were still having computer difficulties with what we believe is the traction control. While attempting an 180 or "donuts" she stalls out. BTW i have a t56 and 12 bolt with 3:73's out back.

The exhaust system (out of my sbc, had a basic crossover) didnt like the new engine, we ended up with 7 psi of back pressure, so we took out the exhaust yesterday and installed a crossoverr pipe. It sort of looks like an X but its really a squished H, does that make sense. Well right know were running uncorked, its kinda more fun this way.....
Old 07-28-2013, 02:27 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Queue'd up next for the engine compartment, going booster list, some trick valve covers, and figuring out how to best hide and do the a/c.

Coil overs, steering, A arms....or new front clip? decisions decisions.....

Six point cage we are working on now, then 4 pt harness's, then tires tires tires

Heads and cam, hoping for 540 ish at the crank.

She will see a little track time....autocross...and street duties as a part time daily...as my daily is an TBSS, which i friggen love...

The Camaro is also known as my "DIS-TRACTION".....

Quick Reply: Mikes 70 SS/RS