Notices

Whole bunch of engine bolts needed

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2013, 12:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Whole bunch of engine bolts needed

Need: the coolant vapor pipes studs (4), (that goes under the LS1 intake manifod), teh bolts for the belt tensioner that goes on the water pump (2), all the bolts that holds the A/C bracket to the engine block and the A/C comp to the bracket, the bolts of the alternator (for the big bracket and the small one), the bolts for the power steering bracket to the engine block (3) and the pump to the bracket (3), the 8 bolts that holds the transmission to the engine block. They must be idetified where thet goes (not too good on this). Thanks.
Old 07-30-2013, 06:21 AM
TECH Resident

Default bolts bunch

Originally Posted by Mike Cordero
Need: the coolant vapor pipes studs (4), (that goes under the LS1 intake manifod), teh bolts for the belt tensioner that goes on the water pump (2), all the bolts that holds the A/C bracket to the engine block and the A/C comp to the bracket, the bolts of the alternator (for the big bracket and the small one), the bolts for the power steering bracket to the engine block (3) and the pump to the bracket (3), the 8 bolts that holds the transmission to the engine block. They must be idetified where thet goes (not too good on this). Thanks.
Morning bump.
Old 07-31-2013, 11:24 AM
TECH Resident

Default bolts needed

Originally Posted by Mike Cordero
Morning bump.
Still need them. Tell me what you have.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:08 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have some AC bracket bracket bolts for a C5 corvette. Not sure if the bracket is the same.

I might have bell housing to engine block bolts too from a C5

I started a thread just like this years ago. I ended up buying all new bolts which was expensive. One guy came in my thread and helped me out with a few. Lol. I almost just passed this thread up but then I thought of the guy who helped me.
Old 08-09-2013, 07:05 AM
TECH Resident

Default bolts

Originally Posted by 1BadGTM
I have some AC bracket bracket bolts for a C5 corvette. Not sure if the bracket is the same.

I might have bell housing to engine block bolts too from a C5

I started a thread just like this years ago. I ended up buying all new bolts which was expensive. One guy came in my thread and helped me out with a few. Lol. I almost just passed this thread up but then I thought of the guy who helped me.
I don't know if the a/c brsacket ones are the same but think that the trans to engine block should be equal, so how much for them? Thanks for your time and suggestion. Do you accept pay pal? let me know how much and send me your PP info.
Old 08-12-2013, 09:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have tensioner bolts, ac to engine, steam port, power steering to head, alternator to block and the back support for sure and I'm sure I have the bellhousing to block and ac compressor to bracket

Quick Reply: Whole bunch of engine bolts needed