Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

02 explorer on 20's

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2013, 11:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 02 explorer on 20's

Year: 2002
Make: Ford
Model: Explorer Sport
Price: $4500
Mileage: 97000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

02 explorer 2dr sport on chrome 20 inch wheels with 285/65/20 (i think) the truck was bought new by my sister and when she moved to arizona it was left here. i put the wheels new battery/alternator new egr front pads/calipers/rotors rear pads and a couple other odds and ends, truck runs and drives great and has approx 97/98k miles on it. my plan was to have my wife drive it but a 2 door explorer with a new born is just a pain in the ars! so its up for sale. truck is white with grey leather and is mechanically sound.

the somewhat bad:
truck was side swiped while in the street, very minor damage but i did have the driver side rear quarter repainted and has a few scratches on the front fender because i was being a cheap ***..

pics available via text message.

asking 4500 obo
i am interested in trades let me know what you got! worst i can say is no. i can add cash for the right trade
interests: 91-93 fox body roller prefer black and a gt but will entertain a notch ( im not crazy about notches and will not even concider a lx hatch ) to do a lsx swap! must be pretty clean suspension a plus, no caged cars. F1 procharger ls1/ls3/lsx parts. or whatever man toys!

Quick Reply: 02 explorer on 20's