Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

tsp duals who has ran over axle

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2013, 05:37 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default tsp duals who has ran over axle

need some help,finally got my cme together,i have tsp duals,i need to run them back to the cme,i thought going under the axle n still might,but ive seen where guys ran a pipe on pass side n driver side over the axle,im going to step down from a 3 inch to 2.5, just need to know what i need to relocate n move to run it this way,any help is much appreciated,i did post in the true dual stickey first but had no luck,thanks guys
Old 08-06-2013, 07:02 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have mine ran over the axle. 3" on each side. It's a tight fit but it works. I'll grab some pictures when I put it back together tonight for you.
Old 08-09-2013, 04:32 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

was there anything you had to relocate? yeah pics would be great,i would love to keep 3 inch but going to step down so i can get the cme installed,if ya can get me pics i can take it to my exhaust guy
Old 08-09-2013, 06:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BOBS99SS
was there anything you had to relocate? yeah pics would be great,i would love to keep 3 inch but going to step down so i can get the cme installed,if ya can get me pics i can take it to my exhaust guy
Completely forgot to do this. If I can get my car back on the lift I'll try and get you some.

I did not have to relocate anything.

Quick Reply: tsp duals who has ran over axle