Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

Finally a formal Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2013, 05:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Finally a formal Introduction

Hello everyone. I have been a member for a few years here doing plenty of reading and getting future project ideas but never did a proper hello. I am now the owner of 2 LS1s (one working and one not yet). The first is a project I have been procrastinating on for a few years. My 350 in my 68 Camaro overheated and decided to install an LS1 instead of fixing the blow 350 that was in it. After being deployed a few times and now in Egypt, I decided to let a shop in Georgia finish it up for me (which is where it is now getting some work done and finally finishing the install.
The second LS1 was just purchased when I was on leave in July. I was only home for 2 weeks but that was enough time to by a 2002 Trans Am w/58K on it from Pennsylvania and have it delivered to Georgia, install an WS9 hood from trufiber and have the whole car repainted black. I still have a lot of work I want to do to it but can't do it from Egypt and I will be moving to Hawaii after here. I look forward to learning a lot more here and putting it to use.
Attached Thumbnails Finally a formal Introduction-dsc03014.jpg  
Old 08-07-2013, 10:15 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

welcome nice rides

Quick Reply: Finally a formal Introduction