Generation IV Internal Engine 2005-2014 LS2 | LS3 | LS7 | L92 | LS9

Lunati Rotating Assembly

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 10:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lunati Rotating Assembly

I've recently started looking at building a LQ4 stroker motor and recently started reading about the different companies that make these kits. Someone recently mentioned Lunati and how impressed they were with the kit. However, I'm not finding much detailed info online. Before I call them, I'd like to hear from anyone who has used their kit and what their impressions are. Looks like the Texas Speed folks have their crank kits listed but not their rotating assembly.

Anyone with some experience that would like to share?
Old 08-09-2013, 10:25 AM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

The crank and rods are nice just depends on what pistons are in the kit.

Tim
Old 08-09-2013, 11:52 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Brian Hoss
I've recently started looking at building a LQ4 stroker motor and recently started reading about the different companies that make these kits. Someone recently mentioned Lunati and how impressed they were with the kit. However, I'm not finding much detailed info online. Before I call them, I'd like to hear from anyone who has used their kit and what their impressions are. Looks like the Texas Speed folks have their crank kits listed but not their rotating assembly.

Anyone with some experience that would like to share?
We carry the full line of Lunati rotating assembly kits with the best pricing anywhere. www.coloradoSPEED.com. If you do not find the part number you are looking for, you can download Lunati's catalog and ask us.

http://www.lunatipower.com/LunatiOnlineCatalog.aspx

Good luck.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Cousin of mine has a Lunati rotating assembly kit on his boosted truck and its flawless
Old 08-11-2013, 10:21 PM
On The Tree

The Dyers rods in the kit impress me.

Thanks coSPEED person! Which kit would you recommend? I'm looking to build a non-boosted application. Looking at a 150 shot of nitrous. Mainly a street car, but some track. Its a mild pro-touring car, but I tend to be rough on build (isn't everybody?).

Just curious where you see the Lunati kits fitting in and what you would suggest.
Old 08-13-2013, 02:02 PM
Staging Lane

I've used them in a few builds. I typically opt for the Wiseco Piston due to their quality. As far as the cranks/rods, they are very nice, and just as good as the Callies Compstar line.

Quick Reply: Lunati Rotating Assembly