Generation III Internal Engine 1997-2006 LS1 | LS6
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Where do these allen head brass plugs go on block? <pic>

Old 05-01-2004, 03:45 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where do these allen head brass plugs go on block? <pic>

Ive got these three identical brass screw in plugs. Two of them went in the block, one on the side next to the oil filter and the other on front on other side. Ive looked all over and cant figure out where to install the 3rd at.
(this is on a iron 6.0l block)
Heres a pic of it:

Old 05-01-2004, 04:43 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One goes in above the filter, kinda on an angle.

One goes in on the same side of the block, at the front.

one goes in on the passenger side, back near the starter. Up into the water jacket.
Old 05-11-2004, 07:39 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harlan?

I've been trying to reach this guy for over two weeks now. I ordered, and paid for, a shift light on April 15. I have been trying to reach this guy about when I might be able to get my shift light. His website said it will ship in two weeks which we are now well beyond. I have a GN and the Buick Nats are next week. I've sent this guy several e-mails and he has not responded. If someone knows him have him e-mail me and let me know what's up. I have to buy another shift light by the end of this week. If I don't hear from him I'm going to take the issue up with paypal and Visa. My GN runs low 9's high 8's and I race it in a HU class in the GSCA so the shift light is kind of important.

Sorry for hijacking the thread but this guy has been avoiding me for some reason.
Michael "Chris" Lyons

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Where do these allen head brass plugs go on block? <pic>