Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1995 GMC Sonoma setup for LS no motor no trans KILLER DEAL READ ON!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 08:01 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 GMC Sonoma setup for LS no motor no trans KILLER DEAL READ ON!!!!

Year: 1995
Make: GMC
Model: Sonoma
Price: $6000
Mileage: 8000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MI
Color: Blue
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

WILL DO TURN KEY WITH IRON 6.0 MILD CAM WITH 700R4 10" CONVERTER FOR 10K

Call (810) 955-1626 Ask for Steve Selling my 95 GMC sonoma that I built years ago for a LS6 This is being sold with NO motor or transmission. The rest of the truck is complete!!! I literally took the Motor and transmission out and the fuel pump. Everything is left for someone to install a carbureted GEN3 of their choice. Theres alot of stuff done to the pickup so its a bit of a lengthy list. The truck has a complete custom 3" exhaust all mandrel bent and fully welded with collector flanges to ease in disassemble and reassembly. The headers are 1-3/4" primaries into a 3.5" collector. These are custom built headers for this truck these were made before there were any swap kits for LS motors. The ENTIRE exhaust is ceramic coated and exits out the back of the truck by the corner of the box. no where does it dip below the frame rail. The rear axle is a ford 9" narrowed by me with Moser 31 spline axles 4.10 gear with a detroit locker. It has a billet chromoly 1350 pinion yoke. The brakes are disc brakes with metric calipers it has stock front disc brakes and a wilwood prop. valve to adjust. I built a custom traction bar setup that uses HEIM joints these are mounted inboard of the leaf spring and help control axle wrap. Driveshaft is a custom 2 piece shaft built by Dennys driveshaft. Its rated for 750 ft lbs of torque and runs solid body 1350 u-joints The truck had a 700r-4 transmission in it and a custom crossmember for it. The shifter is a hurst pistol grip for a 700r4 trans. The cooler is a B&M super cooler and I ran all nylon braided lines with AN fittings for reliability this will all come with the truck but no transmission. It will also come with the Bowtie overdrives 700r4 TV cable kit to properly operate the transmission with a carb. The Interior is mostly stock other than I installed a different cluster with Autometer phantom gauges and indicators for high beams and turn signals the rest of the gauges are mounted below the radio and heater controls and are matching Autometer Phantom series. I custom built a shifter stand and stainless steel cover for the Hurst shifter also. I added a fuel pressure gauge by the headlamp switch at a later date. Autometer didn't offer a matching gauge at the time. It uses a fuel pressure isolator also. The fuel system is consists of a 18 gallon aluminum fuel cell I built and mounted below the bed of the truck and all stainless braided -8 hose using a fram fuel filter before the pump and a russel filter after the pump and a mallory regulator. The pump was a mallory Comp 140 and the matching billet regulator these two items will NOT come with the truck The truck frame was modified up front to clear the oil pan and headers and was done by me correctly not some cheap bolt on mounts it uses a old style SBC motor mount and adapters that attach to the LS block I have all of these and will be included. The core support was modified to fit a radiator inside rather than in behind to help with clearance. I had a single electric fan that bolts to the core support. Kept the combination cool with no trouble ever. Theres is also a full serpentine drive setup that will come with the truck includes Water pump 105amp alternator and power steering pump. This kit is a aftermarket setup very nice. It comes from wegner automotive which is somewhat unheard of but they designed the pump to mimic a small block style radiator hose layout. This is the best serp belt drive setup ive seen and its been proven by me to be extremely reliable never a single problem with it. It will also be included. The rest of the truck items are Custom alum battery box built by me with optima red top battery. trap door in bed floor to access fuel cell filler. Harwood hood (show series) finished and painted by me blended color into fenders to match. new cab corners installed about 7 years ago. New tailgate installed 4 years ago. The rest of the paint is original I bought this truck in high school and drove it for a few years before putting the v8 in it. It has a few scratches here and there. The tires are Mickey thompson ET Street Radials 295-55-15 and fronts are 165-80-15 wheels are american racing salt flat specials 15x4's and 15x8's The engine will run with the MSD 6LS ignition controller included and I have a coil bracket the hides the coils behind the air cleaner and the plug wires route behind the valve covers. This truck served me very will was admired by everyone who sees it. It was never a typical V8 swap its much nicer and needs to be seen to be appreciated and understand the difference in quality. It will be very ease for anyone to put it back together and make it drive able again. I have literally every nut and bolt needed and I can aid in the reassembly if someone needs help. heres a short video of the truck with no exhaust hooked up to give an idea of how it looks
I have a Flickr account with the rest of the build photos on it. It can be viewed here http://www.flickr.com/photos/7235812...7628484136339/ Call me (810) 955-1626
Attached Thumbnails 1995 GMC Sonoma setup for LS no motor no trans KILLER DEAL READ ON!!!!-photo-1.jpg   1995 GMC Sonoma setup for LS no motor no trans KILLER DEAL READ ON!!!!-photo-2.jpg   1995 GMC Sonoma setup for LS no motor no trans KILLER DEAL READ ON!!!!-photo-3.jpg   1995 GMC Sonoma setup for LS no motor no trans KILLER DEAL READ ON!!!!-photo-4.jpg  

Quick Reply: 1995 GMC Sonoma setup for LS no motor no trans KILLER DEAL READ ON!!!!