Generation III External Engine LS1 | LS6 | Bolt-Ons | Intakes | Exhaust | Ignition | Accessories
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AmericanRacingHeaders at "Corvette at Carlisle" Aug22-25 2013 (Installations)

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2013, 10:36 AM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AmericanRacingHeaders at "Corvette at Carlisle" Aug22-25 2013 (Installations)

This will be out 8th year at Corvettes at Carlisle.

I'll be spending a lot more time here on tech, but wanted to get the word out about next weeks event starting on Thursday.........

WHEN: Aug 22-25 (Thursday-Sunday)

WHERE: Carlisle Fairgrounds, PA; we will be located at "Installation Alley", ECS will be a few feet away displaying some of the fastest C5/6's in the nation, ARH equipped.

WHAT: C5, C6, C6Z06, GrandSport, C6ZR1 installations performed on the Carlisle Fairgrounds

WHO: ARHeaders factory techs will be on-hand performing the installations.

TRADITION:
The "Carlisle ARH install concept" started 7 years ago with ONE lift and only 3-4 people. We now utilize 2 'drive-on' lifts and a team of 8.
TUNING: Doug from www.EastCoastSupercharging.com will be within 50 feet of the ARH tent for tuning via EFI-Live (The tuning is a separate function from the header installation)

PLEASE STOP BY:flag: This will be my 6th consecutive year working at Carlisle. I've met 100's of forum members, it's always great to put a face to a name.

To schedule an installation please call the ARH shop directly, 631-608-1986

Look forward to seeing you at Carlisle