Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

how much nitrouse

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2013, 06:12 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default how much nitrouse

Hi guys . I am a new be on nitrouse. I have an lsx 454 with trick flow245cnc.custom cam for nitrous application . 92mm fast intake manifold. I bought this engine brand new. From a friend .but he lost the specification of the engine interior. Now I broke down the engine. And tuned it via efi tuner on a 93 octane cause where am from we only got **** gas.. any how the car made 480 whp with 490 tourqe on an mustang dyno.car runs fast. .
Now am about to go to the next level .. and add a nitrouse kit as follow . Kit was recommended by my
tuner...
1.nitrouse outlet 8vogures direct port kit
2.auto remote bottle opener
3.efi fuel pressure safty switchonly
4.D-4 swivel manifold w / multiple ports
5 nitrouse purge system w /D-4 manifold
6.safty stand alone fuel pump / regulator
7. Remote shutoff nitrouse valve, D - 6
8. Pressure gauge with sensore
9. Bottle heater
10. Progressive nitrouse controler
I was told by the tuner that I can shoot an easy 300 hp shot..
And when I asked him can I shoot more he said u can but it all dipends on how would my engine handle it
My question is by shooting the 300 would I reach the 800whp. And how much nitrouse can I shoot more without harming this engine. Note am gona use race fuel.. and is this set up good . Or do u guys recommend any better nitrouse set up
Looking forward for good responds. Thanx guys..
Old 08-21-2013, 08:46 AM
Teching In

That is the kit you want. Should put you at you goal as well if not more. And you can run a 300 on stock bottem end LS1 so this badboy will be a cake walk. Sounds like your tuner knows what is up.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:48 AM
FormerVendor

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts

I notice a lot of -4 manifolds? You will need -6 main feed line and fittings on the nitrous side to flow that big of a shot.
Old 08-21-2013, 03:02 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Slow LSX
That is the kit you want. Should put you at you goal as well if not more. And you can run a 300 on stock bottem end LS1 so this badboy will be a cake walk. Sounds like your tuner knows what is up.
Thanx alot guys . I am realy taking this seriouse. Cause where am from Japanese imports are are killing the streets . And this is my second car that iv built this is set up will be in a 99 ram air and ill be using it for the first drag strip ever in my contry I wana show people what american muscle is all aboutmy goal is to reach a 900whp . That should give me enough power to compete with some of these import supras.. my previous car was a 98 transam 243 heads cam with a 100 shot. I used it for street race . It never put me down. I raced it against bpuz supras all n/a . I used nitrouse to compete with singles turbo supras. And a moded 08 m5 . Then I quite for a while. And now am back with this 99 ram air and a ms4 cam only 99 camaro wich made 400 whp . So here am I trying hard and getting advices from some experts americans in this fourm and I realy apreciat u american are realy helpfull.

Quick Reply: how much nitrouse