Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

ZL1 Performance

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2013, 09:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking ZL1 Performance

Just wanted to share how Amazing this ZL1 is with serious performance upgrades. The car has 1400 miles on it and had the following upgrades added by 2 very well known Brands..one of which was LMR.

American Racing Long tube Headers with an X-pipe(no cats
Magna Flow cat back dual tip Exhaust..(Incredible Sound)
Lingenfelter 2.55 pulley and snout
Lingenfelter 10% overdrive balancer and pulley kit (8 rib)
Ported and milled hub
Lingenfelter Comp Cam 215/247 .629/.656 with Springs
82lb/hr injectors
Lingenfelter Heat Exchanger with Relay module
NGK TR6 plugs...Wires
160 degree therm.
MGW short shifter kit
Nitto 315/35 r20 NT Drag Radials
Late Model Racecraft...Dyno Tune...Thanks Steve, your the BEST!

Added to that was a custom Kicker System Show Stopper system with Boston Acoustics all around, and lots more to come...next upgrade is going to be a 102mm throttle body..drop the pulley some more and a fresh tune!

This car Screams and leaves kool aid smiles..hope they got some mods before they try to pull up! I will have the latest dyno numbers up along with the video....700hp easy!!!!
Old 08-22-2013, 10:08 PM
Teching In

check out the shake down dyno run of this Beast. Its about to get a 102mm Throttle Body and new pulley..going for north of 700HP with a a fresh Retune by the Best Tuner...Steve at LMR Racing
Old 08-22-2013, 10:13 PM
Teching In

This car has the best of the best in it..no exspense spared. If your looking for some serious Ponies and need some ideas, hit me up and I will be more than happy to share. Also if you got some ideas for me let me know, Im open and always in search of some more ponies to squeeze...
Old 08-22-2013, 10:19 PM
Teching In

this is a cover of the car in video mode..check it out
Old 08-25-2013, 04:59 PM
Teching In

Default So Fast ZL1

Hey everyone, just wanted to reach out and share the thrill of our latest mascot addition. Just bought a 13 ZL1 and had it completely massaged with the best of the best Mods and Parts. The car got 20K in upgrades and got north of 700HP..turned it down to 675HP 602lbs of torque, until we pop a 102MM Throttle body on it next week, and go an additional size on the pulley...the car has 82lb injectors and needs more air to make it happy through the curve. Simply this car is a complete Beast..LMR Racing went through the motor and Tuned it...they named it "The Slayer".. The car just hit 1900 miles and has only been off the showroom floor for a little over 6 weeks. I recently posted a couple of videos and will add another link to this thread. I love this site and always hope to share and be shared with. We went out street racing yesterday and I got a modded GTR 3 times, and then added a twin turbo C6 to that..it's crazy and about to get crazier......any feedback is welcome...and Im open to share specs of internals and externals if wanted...check out our youtube channel, we just started to post some cool videos

Old 08-25-2013, 08:10 PM
On The Tree

Wicked car!
Old 08-26-2013, 08:49 AM
Teching In

thanks man..got a friend that lives there in keller, he is a very cool guy..now theres 2..

Quick Reply: ZL1 Performance