PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pro PCM tuners?

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 08:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pro PCM tuners?

I'm looking for someone who can do a tune on my LS1 PCM to run on E85. Anybody know someone who has experience with this?

I have a PCM that was set up to run E85 about 5 years ago. I think I corrupted the tune recently when clearing a DTC. I have searched through all my documentation on the car, but I can't for the life of me find anything that would indicate who did the original E85 tune.

I don't know if there's something simple that went wrong with the PCM that anybody could fix... or if I'm going to need to start from scratch with a whole new tune.

Anyway, I was wondering if anybody was aware of tuners with E85 experience... Maybe I can luck out and find whoever did the tune in the first place... Would have been sometime between May and July of 2008.

Thanks!
Old 08-24-2013, 09:44 AM

Never mind... It turns out I'm just a bonehead. Found a blown fuse in the engine sensor circuit. All is well now
Old 08-24-2013, 02:07 PM

help I have a 2007 lm7. im changing the throttle body from hard wire to cable. can anybody tell me what pcm number that you can convert it to cable. or any help advice. thanks im putting in my airboat. I put ls6 cam and spring in it. working on the engine harness now. THANKS

Quick Reply: Pro PCM tuners?