Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2011 Yamaha R1

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 10:16 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2011 Yamaha R1

Year: 2011
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Chevette
Price: $8500
Mileage: 4288
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): GA
Color: Black
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

This bike is priced to sell. Only reason I'm selling is because I just don't have time to ride anymore with working swing shift. I bought the bike of the showroom floor a little over a year ago. It only has 4288 miles on it which is low. I've recent added the Vance and Hines CS One exhaust which sounds wicked with the new crossplane motor! Also have placed a new set of Pilot Power 2CT front and back which have less than 600 miles on them. I will say the bike has two very small scratches on the right side where it had fallen over on my fathers Big Dog Chopper coming back from Myrtle Beach bike week this past 2013 spring rally. As you can see in the pictures the key is larger than the scratch! I will list the things I have done to the bike.

-Vance and Hines CS One exhaust (Slip-Ons)
-Pilot Power 2CT (front and back)
-Vortex
Frame Sliders (no cutting involved)
-Blacked out front windscreen (Hotbodies)
-Flush mount turn signals
-Integrated tail light assembly
-Rear tag delete kit

Also all riding gear will go with the bike. I have a Icon Airmada Helmet, Icon Overlord Jacket, Icon Gloves. Gear alone cost 800$.

Feel free to call or text me anytime at 706-676-5058. PRICE IS FIRM! I know its well below the value, I just don't have time to ride anymore! My loss your gain. Would be better if you were to text first and if you are serious about buying we will talk on the phone and make a deal!

http://nwga.craigslist.org/mcy/4014875504.html

Quick Reply: 2011 Yamaha R1