Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

new guy :/ lol

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2013, 11:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new guy :/ lol

Hello all, names AJ, im from milwaukee WI but been in Fort Worth TX for the pas 2 n a half yrs.....i sadly do not own any LS vehicle YET, but my reasoning for joining the forum is because i will sooner than later be joining the club with hopefully a Trans AM LS1, goals are somewhere around 500hp i figure thatl make me pretty happy coming from the Grand Prix family ive been involved with for about the past 4 or 5 yrs...i will be keeping my eye out for TA's starting with CL and the used cars for sale via this forum, maybe i can get one from a fellow member and thatd help us both out lol....im not a very active forum person I havent had much luck with them in the past, people usually talk **** cus i dont know everything and try to learn through questions, ppl get mad and tell me to "google it"....google is for info, not for 1st hand experience so if i find the respect only goes to knowledgeable ppl il be gone soon from this forum as well lol......BUT i look forward to finding my most affordable of dream vehicles and maybe gettin to know a few of you.

Thanks in advance
Old 08-29-2013, 12:03 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by A.j. Loecher
Hello all, names AJ, im from milwaukee WI but been in Fort Worth TX for the pas 2 n a half yrs.....i sadly do not own any LS vehicle YET, but my reasoning for joining the forum is because i will sooner than later be joining the club with hopefully a Trans AM LS1, goals are somewhere around 500hp i figure thatl make me pretty happy coming from the Grand Prix family ive been involved with for about the past 4 or 5 yrs...i will be keeping my eye out for TA's starting with CL and the used cars for sale via this forum, maybe i can get one from a fellow member and thatd help us both out lol....im not a very active forum person I havent had much luck with them in the past, people usually talk **** cus i dont know everything and try to learn through questions, ppl get mad and tell me to "google it"....google is for info, not for 1st hand experience so if i find the respect only goes to knowledgeable ppl il be gone soon from this forum as well lol......BUT i look forward to finding my most affordable of dream vehicles and maybe gettin to know a few of you.

Thanks in advance
welcome, unless youre a packers fan... haha

but how long will yoube down here in ft worth? permanently or are you moving back to WI? anyway im out here in saginaw.

a lot of people here will flame you for not using the google or search bar but its understandable i guess you get 100000 people asking the same questions it gets annoying (im guilty of asking before searching as well). but from the other forums this is one of the best ive seen, if youre serious about the LS just lurk around here for a few and read up, before i got my camaro i spent a few months lurking and learning.

again welcome, maybe ill see you around!

Quick Reply: new guy :/ lol