PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Silverado 4.8 to 5.7 One time tune, mail order?

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2013, 12:42 PM
TECH Regular

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Default Silverado 4.8 to 5.7 One time tune, mail order?

I realize the majority of this community uses their tuning devices to tweak their custom setups for all kinds of various modifications. And I can see how owning your own device and learning to tune would be very helpful, in that situation.

I on the other hand, want nothing to do with it. I dont have the time, nor the money to tinker with it. Nor do I have the need.

I will be pulling my 4.8 long block, and replacing it with a stock 5.7 ls1 long block. I will also be installing the stock 5.7 ls1 injectors. Thats it! nothing major. I just want a stock ls1 motor in my pick up, that I can put another 150k miles on.

I've heard there are companies that I can ship my stock silverado computer to, and they can load a stock 5.7/auto tune onto it.

Is this true, and if so, can you post a link?

If not, please feel free to make suggestions. Im just looking for a stock tune, that will give me good gas milage and excellent driveability.

Thanks
Old 08-29-2013, 01:27 PM
FormerVendor

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

We can do that no problem through mail order. http://www.lsxpowertuning.com/mail-order-tune.html

Pick the option for engine mods $200
Old 08-29-2013, 09:44 PM
TECH Regular

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Thanks, that's a great start. Just to be clear... If the tune needs a tweak, I can ship it back, for a free adjustment within 90 days. As long as I pay shipping, correct?
Old 08-29-2013, 11:43 PM
FormerVendor

Received 25 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Justhereforinfo
Thanks, that's a great start. Just to be clear... If the tune needs a tweak, I can ship it back, for a free adjustment within 90 days. As long as I pay shipping, correct?
Yes thats correct

Quick Reply: Silverado 4.8 to 5.7 One time tune, mail order?