Hello

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2013, 11:55 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello

Just wanted to introduce myself, I've had the account for a little bit now just mainly doing research this is a great site with a lot of knowledgeable people on here. I've been out of the car scene for some time now and recently wanted to get back in. Just moved to tx a few months ago with the family. I'm currently looking for a new project I can take on during my evenings here at home. Maybe a nice rolling chassis, would love to take on a the ever so popular ls swap into a different car. Just wanted to introduce myself to you guys and I will probably be bugging you guys with questions and how to's

I'm still semi new to the site if you guys can maybe point me in the right direction to maybe find a nice project.

Thanks!
Old 09-11-2013, 01:12 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CompoundBoostedLSX
Just wanted to introduce myself, I've had the account for a little bit now just mainly doing research this is a great site with a lot of knowledgeable people on here. I've been out of the car scene for some time now and recently wanted to get back in. Just moved to tx a few months ago with the family. I'm currently looking for a new project I can take on during my evenings here at home. Maybe a nice rolling chassis, would love to take on a the ever so popular ls swap into a different car. Just wanted to introduce myself to you guys and I will probably be bugging you guys with questions and how to's

I'm still semi new to the site if you guys can maybe point me in the right direction to maybe find a nice project.

Thanks!
Welcome to Tech, and just in time as I blew my motor. So I have the perfect project for you! Lol. Really tho, welcome to the site. Lots of helpful info as there are users! And if you're really in the market for a good easy project, pm me and I'll send you my number so I can give details on the car.

Duke
Old 09-11-2013, 06:38 PM
Teching In

Thanks! Sorry to hear about your motor that's got to suck. What are you looking to get rid i'm still new to the site and not sure what a pm is haha. I'm really thinking of doing an ls1 swap into the truck my father left me when i was a kid it's a 68 c10 short bed. But seems every so popular with these ls motors is the 87-93 mustangs i'm not sure why but i'm thinking it's the weight. Thanks for the welcome

Quick Reply: Hello