Sponsored by:

Nitrous Outlet Nitrous Puck System (brand new) in box

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2013, 03:28 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitrous Outlet Nitrous Puck System (brand new) in box

Nitrous Outlet Nitrous Puck System. T

he Nitrous Outlet Puck system provides the most advanced method possible for single entry nitrous distribution applications. The puck is installed on the inside floor of the intake manifold. The puck has separate nitrous and fuel entry ports, each using its own tuning jet. The nitrous and fuel exit the Puck from separate discharge ports then collide creating a perfect atomized mixture that flows directly into each intake runner.
Attached Thumbnails Nitrous Outlet Nitrous Puck System (brand new) in box-puck1.jpg   Nitrous Outlet Nitrous Puck System (brand new) in box-puck4.jpg   Nitrous Outlet Nitrous Puck System (brand new) in box-puck6.jpg   Nitrous Outlet Nitrous Puck System (brand new) in box-puckinintake.jpg  
Old 09-16-2013, 03:55 PM
Teching In

any questions and for pricing. email me at hamidehbaha@yahoo.com
Old 09-16-2013, 05:17 PM
Banned

How much nitrous does it flow in lbs/hr and how much power does that actually make?

On what basis is it the "most advanced method possible for single entry nitrous distribution"?

What other brands, products and methods have you carried out testing on and what results do you have from that testing, to support your claim?

Can you post a video of the Puck flowing without it fitted in a manifold, as it's much easier to see how good (or bad) the distribution is that way.

How do you compensate for the problems of nearby cylinders robbing the nitrous from the intended cylinders, and the middle cylinders robbing from the front and rear cylinders, as the nitrous and fuel intended for the end cylinders passes the intake entries of the middle cylinders?
Old 09-17-2013, 09:27 AM
TECH Resident

easy there... he's only being unoriginal and quoting Nitrous Outlet: http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/nitrous-puck
Old 09-17-2013, 04:46 PM
Teching In

lol wooohhhsahhhh. just copied the nitrous outlet page info. the pics are there if you want to look at them. im just trying to sell the kit. if your interested k make a deal. the videos are on there facebook page as i said. nitrous outlet facebook page. considering stock intake and just a plate system and stock throttle body. did that e.t time on a 1/4 mile. imagine changing to this new intake, nitrous sprays out directly to the runners almost like direct port. each spray to each runner on the intake no robbing of each cylinder!!!!!!! if i had to say the plate system robs the nos not getting equal to each cylinder. the puck system makes sure you have an equal amount for each.

price 1400. its brand new never even taken out the wrapping.

everything is ready to be bolted on. instead of buying an intake sending it to nitrous outelt to do the plumbing to install the puck and paying them to do it and waiting. its ready to go.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:15 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Somebody09
easy there... he's only being unoriginal and quoting Nitrous Outlet: http://www.nitrousoutlet.com/nitrous-puck
LOL - That was me being 'easy'. ;-)

Maybe Dave will answer the questions I've posted, as I'm sure there will be people interested in the answers.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

1400, wow what a deal. Mr Langford, if you want to call out a product as being inferior to your own, it would look more professional to simply ask for the information instead of responding to someone who is posting in the wrong section and can't be serious.

I hope this thread gets the lockdown quickly.
Old 09-17-2013, 07:51 PM
Banned

I did NOT "call out a product as being inferior to my own" all I did was ask for supporting evidence for such claims.

The fact that the post came from someone other than the company that sells it, has no bearing on the matter, as we all know that the company is well represented here and therefore should be KEEN to provide the answers, to prove how amazing their product and their knowledge is, just as I did when I was informed that my products were being misrepresented here.

Surprisingly though that doesn't seem to be the case, even though other threads of lesser significance have had responses posted on them here.

Personally I'd have posted a reply on this thread immediately I was aware of it, UNLESS I was UNABLE to provide adequately informed answers and provide convincing evidence to support them, WOULDN'T YOU????

BTW just to be sure there is no misunderstanding, I use CAPS to emphasis a point and NOT as ANY sign of anger. ;-)
Old 09-17-2013, 08:00 PM
TECH Apprentice

I do think you are smart a **** and most likely have great products. I'm just not at the level of nitrous technology with the rest of the world. I still find a single spray bar plate pretty useful.

If your system pulses the jet instead of the solenoid, can the oriface/jet size be measured for jet limited classes?

Have you provided flow information on any of your products? I see one that cost half as much as the other with the same picture?

Instead of replying to a thread that will be shutdown soon, I would suggest you personally email dave and politely request the above information be provided in an open forum.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by thedudeZ
1400, wow what a deal. Mr Langford, if you want to call out a product as being inferior to your own, it would look more professional to simply ask for the information instead of responding to someone who is posting in the wrong section and can't be serious.

I hope this thread gets the lockdown quickly.
By the way, why would you want this thread locked down?

What content in this thread warrants it being locked down?

I don't see any abusive or offensive content in my posts and if anything your post comes closest to being offensive.

The questions I asked were presented in an inoffensive manner and I would have thought that, Nitrous Outlet would WELCOME the opportunity to prove their claims for their products and to demonstrate the extent of their knowledge, to their potential customers, WOULDN'T YOU????
Old 09-17-2013, 08:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Trevor Langfield
By the way, why would you want this thread locked down?

What content in this thread warrants it being locked down?

I don't see any abusive or offensive content in my posts and if anything your post comes closest to being offensive.

The questions I asked were presented in an inoffensive manner and I would have thought that, Nitrous Outlet would WELCOME the opportunity to prove their claims for their products and to demonstrate the extent of their knowledge, to their potential customers, WOULDN'T YOU????
Not you, the original poster is trying to sell something in the nitrous section, at many times the original cost.

Nothing you have said has warranted any issue.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

This is not the for sale section, this is learn about all things nitrous, and Trevor Langfield.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:16 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=thedudeZ;17692482]I do think you are smart a **** and most likely have great products.
I'm not sure if I should take that as an offensive comment or a compliment, considering the terms you've used.

I'm just not at the level of nitrous technology with the rest of the world. I still find a single spray bar plate pretty useful.
At least you're not the kind of guy who makes out he knows it all when they obviously know nothing, so all credit to you for that. just a shame more people aren't smart enough to know their limitations.
Spray bar plates are certainly pretty useful AS PAPER WEIGHTS but if you don't believe me, hopefully you'll learn that to be the case soon.

If your system pulses the jet instead of the solenoid, can the oriface/jet size be measured for jet limited classes?
Yes.

Have you provided flow information on any of your products?
Unlike other companies I'm more than happy to provide EXTENSIVE flow data on all our products but I wouldn't be allowed to hear until I get advertisers status, which I'm currently looking in to.

I see one that cost half as much as the other with the same picture?
ALL our Pulsoids look the same and externally (apart from the connections) they are the same, because we DON'T have to make our solenoids HUGE to make them flow what we want them to do, because we KNOW how a solenoid works. ;-)

Instead of replying to a thread that will be shutdown soon, I would suggest you personally email dave and politely request the above information be provided in an open forum.
I did NOT ask the questions for myself, as I already know all the answers to those questions (and many more), I asked them for everyone else who is thinking about buying one, so they can compare the answers to those relating to other products they may be considering.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:19 PM
Banned

This is not the for sale section, this is learn about all things nitrous, and Trevor Langfield.
Well now I've changed it in to a technical thread, hopefully it will be left open and Nitrous Outlet will provide their potential customers, with the answers to the very important questions I presented on their behalf. ;-)
Old 09-17-2013, 08:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE=Trevor Langfield;17692534]
I do think you are smart a **** and most likely have great products.
I'm not sure if I should take that as an offensive comment or a compliment, considering the terms you've used.

I'm just not at the level of nitrous technology with the rest of the world. I still find a single spray bar plate pretty useful.
At least you're not the kind of guy who makes out he knows it all when they obviously know nothing, so all credit to you for that. just a shame more people aren't smart enough to know their limitations.
Spray bar plates are certainly pretty useful AS PAPER WEIGHTS but if you don't believe me, hopefully you'll learn that to be the case soon.

Yes.

Have you provided flow information on any of your products?
Unlike other companies I'm more than happy to provide EXTENSIVE flow data on all our products but I wouldn't be allowed to hear until I get advertisers status, which I'm currently looking in to.

I see one that cost half as much as the other with the same picture?
ALL our Pulsoids look the same and externally (apart from the connections) they are the same, because we DON'T have to make our solenoids HUGE to make them flow what we want them to do, because we KNOW how a solenoid works. ;-)

I did NOT ask the questions for myself, as I already know all the answers to those questions (and many more), I asked them for everyone else who is thinking about buying one, so they can compare the answers to those relating to other products they may be considering.
You should take compliment. The people skills may not follow up with the brain being so far ahead.

I try to make the paperweight I have work the best I can. I won't pretend to know what you know. The only comparison we could ever have would be if you wanted to show up with your plate vs. my paperweight for an automobile contest, which won't happen with a body of water in between.

I have nothing against you, but did you write a book a few years ago? If so I thumbed through it.
Old 09-17-2013, 08:54 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=thedudeZ;17692566]You should take compliment. The people skills may not follow up with the brain being so far ahead.
Very pleased to hear it. :-)

I try to make the paperweight I have work the best I can.
In that case here are some good tips for you;
1) If you aren't already doing so, use hard pipe instead of braided hose to feed the plate
2) If they aren't already, mount the solenoids as close to the plate ports as possible to keep the pipes as short as possible.
3) If the pipes are a fixed length and the lengths between the plate and the solenoids are shorter than the pipes, either cut them down or get shorter pipes made.
4) If you don't have a hood scoop, arrange a front mounted air scoop and duct the air to blow over the plate and manifold.

I won't pretend to know what you know.
Wise man as I've DEDICATED THIRTY FIVE YEARS of my life (24/7) to understanding nitrous and I'm still working at it.

The only comparison we could ever have would be if you wanted to show up with your plate vs. my paperweight for an automobile contest, which won't happen with a body of water in between.
That's already been done and the result was a foregone conclusion even before it was started.

I have nothing against you, but did you write a book a few years ago? If so I thumbed through it.
Glad to hear it and yes I did write a book on nitrous oxide and I strongly advise you to take another more dedicated look at it, as it is FULL of very useful information for anyone who doesn't already have a closed mind to how nitrous works.
Here's another little tip for you, when trying to determine how well a nitrous component and/or a system will work, try imagining that YOU are the nitrous oxide. To get close to imagining how the nitrous will react as it flows through parts, you have to imagine yourself running at high speed, or better still imagine you're in a car with your foot to the floor.
Now consider this; You're in your car with your foot to the floor and you're driving through the nitrous system but before you get to the end you come to a SHARP 90 degree bend..... oh and I forgot to mention that your car has NO BRAKES.
Now consider the same scenario but this time there is NO SHARP 90 degree bend and instead you have a gentle sweeping bend.

Now thinking about those 2 contrasting scenarios, which one do you think you and your car will exit the tube (nitrous system) in the best condition and at the highest speed?
Old 09-17-2013, 09:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Why wouldn't I just use the same industrial micro OR macroline you use with your kits?

Did you ever work with Smart Parts or Besales? Your Maxflow valve ***** have a striking resemblane to the High Pressure air systems used by smart parts years ago.

Again don't take offense but I found the education in the book slightly limited and got the feeling more of a "my products are better than everything else" vibe.

I, along with a lot of other people have no use for test comparing one 50bhp kit jetting to another.

The majority of the test I've dug up have been comparing shitty kits like nytrex with it being refered to as the usa's frontrunner in nitrous products. I have yet to find anything comparing a real plate with proper jetting/tuneup(don't tell me you trust a jetcard out of the box) vs. your black widow plate.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:10 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=thedudeZ;17692686]Why wouldn't I just use the same industrial micro OR macroline you use with your kits?
You can as long as you use a suitable bore size but as most American's seem to be against nylon pipe I stuck to hard pipe.

Did you ever work with Smart Parts or Besales?
Never heard of either, are they even UK companies?

Your Maxflow valve ***** have a striking resemblane to the High Pressure air systems used by smart parts years ago.
A **** is a **** so there's not a lot of scope for making a unique design of such a product, so I would expect there to be many different products that need hand operating in that way to be similar.

Again don't take offense but I found the education in the book slightly limited and got the feeling more of a "my products are better than everything else" vibe.
That's because they ARE better and without pointing that out, it's impossible to show why other parts are so badly designed in comparison. If you didn't learn a great deal from my book, then either you can't have been concentrating enough, or your knowledge is at a much higher level than you've implied.
Most people who 'THINK' the book is NOT informative, 'THINK' that because it's presented in a very basic form, which I did to ensure the maximum number of people would be able to understand and learn from it, so they SKIP (or thumb in your case) through it and miss ALL the extremely useful information it contains.

I, along with a lot of other people have no use for test comparing one 50bhp kit jetting to another.
The power of a specific example is NOT the important part of the subject and any smart guy, would just factor up those power levels to suit their own application and/or just appraise the comparative result.
For example, if the test was 50 HP on an engine of 50 ci and you have an engine of 500 ci, it's a simple enough to appreciate that factored up in proportion, the 500 ci engine would produce similar results on 500 HP
If a specific product brand can produce a better result at 50 HP it automatically follows that it can do the same at ANY power level, as the CORE PRINCIPLE IS SUPERIOR FLOW.

The majority of the test I've dug up have been comparing shitty kits like nytrex with it being refered to as the usa's frontrunner in nitrous products. I have yet to find anything comparing a real plate with proper jetting/tuneup(don't tell me you trust a jetcard out of the box) vs. your black widow plate.
That's because ONLY Ny-Trex were STUPID enough to accept our OPEN INVITATION to be involved in such a test. ALL the other companies have WISELY IGNORED my invitation to be involved in an INDEPENDENT contest, against ANY of my products.

Since this thread was started about a Nitrous Outlet product, if you'd like to see my products compared to their's I AM MORE THAN WILLING to put my 1,500 HP Killer Scorpion REVO system, against the Puck or any other plate or product they offer. I'd even put it against FIVE of their Direct Port kits, so maybe you'd like to arrange that for me. ;-)
Old 09-17-2013, 10:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The puck works, actions speak louder then words. Doesn't matter if you wrote a book or not, I'd like to pee on it.

At no charge.
Old 09-17-2013, 10:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

[QUOTE=Trevor Langfield;17692832]
Why wouldn't I just use the same industrial micro OR macroline you use with your kits?
You can as long as you use a suitable bore size but as most American's seem to be against nylon pipe I stuck to hard pipe.

Did you ever work with Smart Parts or Besales?
Never heard of either, are they even UK companies?

Your Maxflow valve ***** have a striking resemblane to the High Pressure air systems used by smart parts years ago.
A **** is a **** so there's not a lot of scope for making a unique design of such a product, so I would expect there to be many different products that need hand operating in that way to be similar.

That's because they ARE better and without pointing that out, it's impossible to show why other parts are so badly designed in comparison. If you didn't learn a great deal from my book, then either you can't have been concentrating enough, or your knowledge is at a much higher level than you've implied.
Most people who 'THINK' the book is NOT informative, 'THINK' that because it's presented in a very basic form, which I did to ensure the maximum number of people would be able to understand and learn from it, so they SKIP (or thumb in your case) through it and miss ALL the extremely useful information it contains.

The power of a specific example is NOT the important part of the subject and any smart guy, would just factor up those power levels to suit their own application and/or just appraise the comparative result.
For example, if the test was 50 HP on an engine of 50 ci and you have an engine of 500 ci, it's a simple enough to appreciate that factored up in proportion, the 500 ci engine would produce similar results on 500 HP
If a specific product brand can produce a better result at 50 HP it automatically follows that it can do the same at ANY power level, as the CORE PRINCIPLE IS SUPERIOR FLOW.

That's because ONLY Ny-Trex were STUPID enough to accept our OPEN INVITATION to be involved in such a test. ALL the other companies have WISELY IGNORED my invitation to be involved in an INDEPENDENT contest, against ANY of my products.

Since this thread was started about a Nitrous Outlet product, if you'd like to see my products compared to their's I AM MORE THAN WILLING to put my 1,500 HP Killer Scorpion REVO system, against the Puck or any other plate or product they offer. I'd even put it against FIVE of their Direct Port kits, so maybe you'd like to arrange that for me. ;-)
Google the Maxflow regulator, it may still bring up some results before they went under. Smart parts was an american company that went under and Besales is a UK company that may or may not still be in business? They did air systems and markers for the paintball market.

I am modest at best with nitrous knowledge as most I have come up with has come from trial and error on an actual car with a lot of variables so I'm slower to figure things out.

I would agree that you could just up the amount of nitrous per ci BUT when you are talking about a single nozzle and I want a plate I'm left with nothing to compare? And at what point does this nozzle or plate fall off and quit flowing the same as it did at 50bhp?

I am suprised you had ANY satisfaction in even posting a comparison between your single nozzle kit and a single nozzle ny-trex kit. Who is to say that if you had used the CORRECT jetting and not what came on the card that the nytrex kit wouldn't have performed similar to what your comparable nozzle kit did?

I am sure your kit is amazing. Get it on some cars running around over here.

Sincerely,
The man with the paperweight plate.

Quick Reply: Nitrous Outlet Nitrous Puck System (brand new) in box