Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to LS1tech

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2013, 02:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to LS1tech

Hello LS1tech. I decided to join after visiting several times as a guest. My name is Shelby and i currently live in Colombia South America, but i'm from the states. I will be working on a 1968 camaro and i want to get some advice about my all aluminum 427 big block. I posted on a thread pertaining to turbo math for a twin setup. I hope someone reads it and can answer a few questions for me. Thanks for a great site as i'm sure it will be very helpful. Have a great day everyone!
Old 09-28-2013, 01:08 AM
gnx
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sweet I love those cars my lsx454 powered trans am was a beast and i could not done it without the help of fastlane here in houston they giving them a call and ask for nick if you need anything they will match any price on the web,any can build anything you want,old school new school custom turbos,blower,stroker you name it they have my ZL1 right now.its got 612,and heading for 650-700rwhp. I have had it for 2 weeks and its been there twice already. this is a link to their new show and their web site enjoy the pics.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151532777046372

Quick Reply: New to LS1tech