Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

1998 Trans Am street strip Stroker with a great price

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 04:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 1998 Trans Am street strip Stroker with a great price

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $15000
Mileage: 5000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: White
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

If you want to talk to me about this car call me my no. is 682-239-9052 or email me at raron455@yahoo.com I can not check this post every day so I will not be able to answer questions quick enough

I am listing my 1998 Trans am for sale, it is a street strip car, runs on pump gas and still has cruise control, but take it to the track and it will click off low 10s all day long, I have listed the mods that I have put on this car, It would cost you more than twice my asking price to build this car. I will sell the car for 15k not a penny less, if you don't like my price keep looking somewhere else,, I do not have to sell it, I will just keep it if I cant get my price,, NO deals No trades, just cash, no bullcrap fake cashiers checks, or false shipping garbage, NO SCAMMERS I was not born yesterday, I will not fall for your Garbage. Car is 15k
CAR HAS NO PROBLEMS PASSING EMISSIONS TESTING,
Engine
383 Stroker:
GM aluminum LS1 Block, Callies racemaster forged crank, Callies forged rods, Wiseco pistons with nitrous ring set, Morel lifters, ARP hardware complete in lower end, Double roller timing chain, Melling high volume oil pump, ASP underdrive pulley
SNL 100mm maf , 102 throttle body, 42lb. bosch series 3 injectors, walbro fuel pump
Fast 92 ported and matched intake, PRC 5.3 stage 2.5 heads, Yella Terra rockers, Morel lifters, TSP chromoly pushrods, custom spec and cut EPS camshaft, , HD alternator, FLP full length coated headers, CATS deleted O2 sensors deleted in tune, so no code problems,. TSP rumbler cat back system with aftermarket stainless tips

NITROUS SYSTEM:
System was dyno tuned by Mike at sunshine performance in Killeen , from personal reference by Dave at nitrous outlet, He upgraded the ECM in the car to a 2001 model
Complete Nitrous Outlet Systems PLATE setup, with dedicated fuel Cell and walbro pump, regulated with a fuel pressure safety switch,Complete NANO pusher system for nitrous, Lingenfelter controller for timing and RPM limiter system is jetted for a 200 shot, has not been to the track though. On a safe tune 200 shot the car put down 706.3 HP to the tires

DRIVETRAIN:
Jakes performance 4l80 built trans with trans brake, with large capacity external cooler
PTC custom billet nitrous converter, PST aluminum driveshaft, quick performance full 9" rear end with big bearing nodular center section, full spool, 3.90 gears, moser axles stock brakes, ABS DELETE

SUSPENSION:
Umi kmember, burkhardt front and rear bumper supports, BMR weld in sfc's, lca's, with relocation
Brackets, BMR adjustable panhard bar, car has a wolfe 6pt. weld in roll cage with bolt in door bars. Strange adjustable coil overs on the front on the car, and QA1 adjustables on the rear, Burkhardt Drag bar setup

INTERIOR:
Aftermarket racing seats 5pt. harness on driver, good carpet, B&M shifter, custom swith assembly hidden in ashtray,both airbags deleted, aftermarket steering wheel, hvac system is gone and firewall has a delete plate on it, aftermarket stereo, (complete monsoon system is gone) Rockford fosgate punch speakers in doors and pillars, Kicker 10 sub in sidepanel box amp is in trunkwell. Autometer gauges in vents, AFR gauge in side vent, aftermarket tach with shift light, Custom install bright LED that activates when nitrous solenoids activate

Body: good shape looks fantastic when cleaned, aftermarket glass ws6 hood, custom badges, stock chrome wheels for street driving, Centerline convo pros skinnies on front, and wide on the back with full slicks for the track, with lug nuts

The only problems with the car is the gas gauge does not work, has not since the computer change, the rear street tires are bald That's it.
call me for all details at 68two-2three9-9zero5two
Attached Thumbnails 1998 Trans Am street strip Stroker with a great price-imag0447.jpg   1998 Trans Am street strip Stroker with a great price-imag0453.jpg   1998 Trans Am street strip Stroker with a great price-imag0455.jpg   1998 Trans Am street strip Stroker with a great price-imag0458.jpg  
Old 10-14-2013, 08:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Still here
Old 01-19-2014, 04:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Possibly trade for a 70-72 chevelle of equal value,,no bondowagons.
Old 02-15-2014, 04:50 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great looking car, wish you were farther north. Awesome picture in your sig line.

Quick Reply: 1998 Trans Am street strip Stroker with a great price