Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Monte/Vett

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 01:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Monte/Vett

Almost done with a Connect & Cruse LS3 & 4L65 into my MC SS AEROCPE. The GM package is not a bolt in package like advertized. I have used all new after market parts which cost more than refubished parts. By saving labors costs with new its about the same as used. Also have a build that looks like a orginial factory install with a great shop. Everything has been modifed or replaced from fuel, cooling, gauges, and electronices. Took a lot of research but the after market has the parts needed. I have a Corvette with a Monte body.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:51 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 439 Likes on 317 Posts

You certainly will surprise some folks with that. The speed will be unreal! I saw some incredible Montes at the Super Chevy show Sunday in Bristol, TN. One white G-body had an unbelievable build and the sound was incredible. Even though I am 'stock' I can still appreciate what you guys do.
Here I am with my 'outstanding in class' plaque taken right after the show.
Attachment 419794

Last edited by NC01TA; 10-03-2014 at 08:28 AM.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Keeper

Yours looks great. I replaced the orginal 305 because of a cracked block with a factory 4bolt 350 and had trouble with the controled computer carb, removed the computer conrol system and installed old school. Now with the LS it will be a true SS. The Aerocpe has not been appreicated so keep it stock and it will be.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 439 Likes on 317 Posts

Thanks! The 'stock' Aeros are certainly few and far between. On the other hand, I'd be doing a swap also if my 305 was high mileage or causing problems. Enjoy your ride!

Quick Reply: Monte/Vett