Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New Vendor: AJUSA!

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2013, 05:17 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Vendor: AJUSA!

Hello LS1Tech!

I'm Trevor with AJUSA.com and I'm happy to introduce myself to such a legendary forum! A little about us:

Our company started out in San Diego in the late 1970s building and maintaining race-prepped Porsches. In recent years we have diversified and expanded into a full service / performance / body shop and parts vendor. We do everything from oil changes to body kits to superchargers to collision repair and more. I have personally always had an interest in LS1 and other modern GM small block powered machines so the management is letting me have a go on LS1Tech!

I'm hoping to become your go-to for performance bolt-on parts from brands like Bilstein, Borla, K&N, AirRaid, Stoptech, etc. In the coming weeks I'll be throwing up forum specials, group buys, and promos. Please take a look at our site AJUSA.com and let me know what you're interested in! Keep in mind that just because it's not listed on our site doesn't mean I can't get it!

Thanks for reading! For your viewing pleasure, here's a couple interesting items in our show room:

2012 ZL1:

1991 Sentra with a 502 big block Chevy motor. On spray. 1000 WHP!

Quick Reply: New Vendor: AJUSA!