Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Black with machined lip American Racing Torque Thrust M limited Edition B-Body wheels

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 04:28 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Black with machined lip American Racing Torque Thrust M limited Edition B-Body wheels

Category: Wheels & Tires
Price: $700
Location (State): AZ
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item Can be Shipped
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

Nearly new (as far as condition is concerned) set of American Racing Torque Thrust M wheels. 17x 9.5 fronts and 17x 11 rears F body offset, no BFH / spacer / rolling required. All tires hold air, and have tread life left. rear Nitto 555r drag radials are at the wear bars but still hook well. front tires are at 50 percent id say. I paid well over 1500 for the total setup new, and i cant stress how clean and well kept i have kept these wheels, they are like new. the one flaw that 2 og the wheels have are the size of a "pen tip" and cannot be seen very well at all.

I want to TRADE these wheels for another drag setup. like Weld RT-S wheels, Prostars , Drag stars, etc. I do not daily drive my car anymore, and it almost only sees race time now, no i can go back to a not to friendly stree wheel and tire combo again. I have included pictures of other peoples cars with the same exact wheel combo (i hope the owners dont mind) I can ship them out, and would be willing to meet up near AZ / Las Vegas area. Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails Black with machined lip American Racing Torque Thrust M limited Edition B-Body wheels-ss007ui2.jpg   Black with machined lip American Racing Torque Thrust M limited Edition B-Body wheels-smallside.jpg   Black with machined lip American Racing Torque Thrust M limited Edition B-Body wheels-104_1279.jpg   Black with machined lip American Racing Torque Thrust M limited Edition B-Body wheels-fall001er8.jpg   Black with machined lip American Racing Torque Thrust M limited Edition B-Body wheels-851655012.jpg  

Old 10-10-2013, 02:12 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bump, took some pics this evening. sorry for the dust, i live on a dusty road and cruise slow. as you can see, they are the exact same as the other members
Attached Thumbnails Black with machined lip American Racing Torque Thrust M limited Edition B-Body wheels-w1.jpg   Black with machined lip American Racing Torque Thrust M limited Edition B-Body wheels-w2.jpg   Black with machined lip American Racing Torque Thrust M limited Edition B-Body wheels-w3.jpg   Black with machined lip American Racing Torque Thrust M limited Edition B-Body wheels-w4.jpg   Black with machined lip American Racing Torque Thrust M limited Edition B-Body wheels-w5.jpg  

Quick Reply: Black with machined lip American Racing Torque Thrust M limited Edition B-Body wheels