Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New here but been lurking for a while

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2013, 10:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here but been lurking for a while

Okay first post so here goes. Been lurking on the forums here for a while and I have to say there is a wealth of information on this site. Just a thanks to all the threads/members that I have gotten info off of before finally introducing myself.

My name is Daniel. I'm from around Palestine, TX. I used to be in the Air Force and now I do the oil field thing. I'm just a "hobbyist" who doesnt really get alot of time to work on my projects due to the work I do but I love it when I can get around to it. I have a '01 TA WS6 M6 with quite a few mods. Currently building a carb'd 5.3 LMG to go in whatever project I get next. Had a 82 C10 with a 5.3 LM7/4L60E conversion that I did to it but I gave it to my little brother for his first car. All the info I got about doing my first LS conversion on that 82 was pretty much off of this site (Thanks Again). I have had quite a few projects since I was in the Air Force, just to rattle off a few.... 87 TA, 70 Nova, 70 Camaro, 67 Camaro, 85 K3500 mud toy, a few square bodies, and I'm sure that I have forgot a few. Well thats just a little about me and nice to finally introduce myself and hope to see you all in the forums.
Attached Thumbnails New here but been lurking for a while-imag0113.jpg   New here but been lurking for a while-imag0219.jpg   New here but been lurking for a while-imag0217.jpg  

Quick Reply: New here but been lurking for a while