Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New from NC

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2013, 12:08 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from NC

Hey guys, i've been using Ls1 tech for research and entertainment for a while now and just now signing up.

Been an f-body owner since 05. My grandpa had a 77 Camaro he drove me around in when i was very little so that kind of shaped my automotive personality.

My first car was a Toyota Celica that i kept very clean and well maintained, but the first time i drove a Camaro it was like Revelation.

So right now i have an 02 WS.6 and then also a 91 Regal sedan that i use for a daily driver. My friend has a 91 GTA he keeps at my house because his wife hates it so i feel like i have 2.5 cars.

Finally, i like to hit up the Fayetteville drag strip whenever possible if anyone else here goes there.
Old 10-09-2013, 12:42 AM
On The Tree

welcome, your a good dude for letting your buddy keep his car, if not, the wife probably would have had it gone on him, haha.
Old 10-09-2013, 01:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should join up on Horsepowerjunkies.com lots of eastern NC guys on there.

Oh and welcome from Salisbury
Old 10-09-2013, 01:24 AM
Teching In

Cool i didn't realize that about HP junkies.

Besides holding his car for him i'm also the one who drove my buddy 2 hours away to go fetch the car from its previous owner lol (he found it on craigslist and wanted it right away)
Old 10-09-2013, 02:01 AM
On The Tree

welcome!
Old 10-09-2013, 10:29 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Philbo Baggins
Cool i didn't realize that about HP junkies.

Besides holding his car for him i'm also the one who drove my buddy 2 hours away to go fetch the car from its previous owner lol (he found it on craigslist and wanted it right away)
thats a good friend, so, does his wife happen to hate the car because she didnt know about it til it was in his possession? LOL
Old 10-09-2013, 10:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the LS1tech world, and also from Raleigh. I have a 1991 Pontiac Trans Am and I still love my very 1st car.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:55 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by My6speedZ
You should join up on Horsepowerjunkies.com

^
What he said. I'm on HPJ as well and I'm in southern VA. But, welcome and nice ride as well. We'll be at Fayetteville Nov 16 for Dragging Rights. You should come. It's a great time.
Old 10-09-2013, 03:29 PM
Teching In

Lol no she knew about it. She just hates everything that brings him joy that doesn't involve her. She stays at home and doesn't work, spends his spare cash after he pays the bills and then yells at him when he wants to buy something for himself. All his friends including myself took bets on how long that's gonna last

Killerarmy do you still have that 91? I've seen a green one in town but haven't met the owner of it. Just wondering if i ever noticed your car driving around.

I'll probably sign up on HP junkies later today. After i give my friend's car its weekly loud as **** drive around the block (you know, to keep the fluids circulating)

I usually can't get to Fayettenam on Saturdays because i work 6pm-1am but i could give it a shot to try and get out there. I'm usually there on a run whatcha brung test N tune days on Sundays (fridays in the summer)

Quick Reply: New from NC