Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fabrication experts

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2013, 11:56 AM
8 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Fabrication experts

I know this is probably a shot in the dark but im going to throw it out there anyways.

Im looking for a guy local to me (Houston, TX) that is looking for side work. Ideally this person would be able to travel to my home in Cypress, TX and help me build a set of Turbo manifolds for my LQ4 swapped 77 280Z. Im going with a twin turbo setup and fitment is TIGHT. I have A TIG machine and MIG but am not versed with the TIG. The job shouldn't be to terribly difficult but I would like some consulting while attempting this project.

The job will in tale a few things:
mounting the turbos
constructing the turbo manifolds
routing the DP's through some super narrow spots to achieve a rear exiting system.

Take in mind that I will obviously be present and am quit handy and have done a lot of fabricating myself. I have a garage full of tools and am no stranger to this sort of thing, problem is that a LS swapped twin turbo S30 w/ rear exiting exhaust does not exist.. The goal here is to get it done right the first time and efficiently by bringing in someone that has built his fair share of turbo manifolds.

If you know a guy with some credentials please drop me a PM and we can hash out the details.

thanks

Quick Reply: Fabrication experts