Wheels & Tires Forged | Billet | Cast | Radials | Slicks

5th gen heritage rims on my Z28

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 07:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 5th gen heritage rims on my Z28

I looked through the forum found a lot of info mostly ppl saying they look like *** on a 4th gen. Im in a pinch right now and just need a set of tires and found these for super cheap.

My question is I know the lug pattern is slightly off but they will still bolt up did you guys that are running the 5th gen rims need hub rings or anything else to make it work?
Old 10-17-2013, 01:30 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gapimpin
I looked through the forum found a lot of info mostly ppl saying they look like *** on a 4th gen. Im in a pinch right now and just need a set of tires and found these for super cheap.

My question is I know the lug pattern is slightly off but they will still bolt up did you guys that are running the 5th gen rims need hub rings or anything else to make it work?
They should bolt up as far as the lug pattern (I have 5x120 on my car) but im not sure on the offset or tire size (too tall?)

Just checked and the bore size on the 5th gens are 66.9mm VS our 70.3mm. Unless the hertiage wheels have a bigger bore size, doesnt look like they will fit, sorry.
Old 10-19-2013, 10:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts

Got them on mine. The wheel bore was enlarged to fit the hub.

Quick Reply: 5th gen heritage rims on my Z28