Multimedia Exchange Videos | Sound Clips | Photos | Photoshop

Truck driver Fail... almost hit my work vehicle, but killed a mazda.

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2013, 07:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Truck driver Fail... almost hit my work vehicle, but killed a mazda.

Old 10-16-2013, 08:00 PM
TECH Addict

oh damn, haha...
Old 10-16-2013, 08:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Looks like he was watching you truck more than the cars in grit of him. That was a tight squeeze for sure
Old 10-16-2013, 08:30 PM
11 Second Club

Actually... it was a she! This is a fuel truck, gasoline that goes boom!!! A cdl friend says that its illegal for them to go in to areas like this.

I have some good pics, but I cant upload them with my phone here. Ill post them up as sooon as I figure out how.
Old 10-16-2013, 08:32 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sommer86
oh damn, haha...

lol... damn is correct!
Old 10-17-2013, 08:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Female drivers, no survivor's.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:36 AM
11 Second Club

lol, wtf... so true.
Old 10-17-2013, 11:35 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by 89gmcs15
Looks like he was watching you truck more than the cars in grit of him. That was a tight squeeze for sure
My thoughts exactly, pretty easy mistake.

So OP, was the driver hot?
Old 10-17-2013, 02:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

luckily, it didn't go BOOM, your truck wasn't hit, and nobody was hurt....
Old 10-17-2013, 03:44 PM
Teching In

Was this before or after the pigeon massacre haha
Old 10-17-2013, 08:19 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by _JB_

So OP, was the driver hot?

Ewwq no!... whish I could upload pics, site is gay at times and wont let me mobil upload pics.
Old 10-17-2013, 08:20 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Spahny72
Was this before or after the pigeon massacre haha
Lolz!
You saw that video too hu?... the pigeon was after this.
Old 10-18-2013, 08:00 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A
Actually... it was a she! This is a fuel truck, gasoline that goes boom!!! A cdl friend says that its illegal for them to go in to areas like this.

I have some good pics, but I cant upload them with my phone here. Ill post them up as sooon as I figure out how.
Where in the hell does it say this? I been driving for 10+ yrs and unless there is a sign that says no trucks then there able to go where ever they like. Looks like it was a gas station the driver was at and it was a fuel tanker they were pulling so obviously they WERE suppose to be there fueing. Acidents happen, it just irritates me when dumb mothafacukers like you have no clue what your talking about. Stupid truck driver? I bet you could not even get in there and figure out how to release the brakes or put it in gear. Probaby could not even open the door lol.

Sorry just had to vent. As a city driver I have to deal with IDIOT people like the original OP out on the road everyday. Just funny how someone can call a driver a idiot when they were just trying to do there job and a accident happen, plus when that person has never driven a truck except for there little half ton work truck!!!
Old 10-18-2013, 09:31 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1BADAZZSS
Where in the hell does it say this? I been driving for 10+ yrs and unless there is a sign that says no trucks then there able to go where ever they like. Looks like it was a gas station the driver was at and it was a fuel tanker they were pulling so obviously they WERE suppose to be there fueing. Acidents happen, it just irritates me when dumb mothafacukers like you have no clue what your talking about. Stupid truck driver? I bet you could not even get in there and figure out how to release the brakes or put it in gear. Probaby could not even open the door lol.

Sorry just had to vent. As a city driver I have to deal with IDIOT people like the original OP out on the road everyday. Just funny how someone can call a driver a idiot when they were just trying to do there job and a accident happen, plus when that person has never driven a truck except for there little half ton work truck!!!
Idiot op?... Bwahahaha!!! Here we go.... as a truck driver I would of used the space in the gas station area to perform the turn around instead of coming through a parking lot full of car, people and numerous hazards. Sure it was an accident, but one that could of been prevented if a little intelligence would of been used, but I know thats too much to ask when it comes to truck drivers, lol. Anyone can be a Lincoln log behind the wheel, and wouldn't brag about being a driver for the city for 10+yrs... thx for letting us know you are a loser, and will never amount to anything more. I do more in my 1/2 ton truck than you will ever do in your full blown popoo carrier. I call the shots and move jobs worth more than that truck you drive and the insurance they have on your dumb ***. Not arguing with you here, just a friendly reply... dont want my IQ to drop.

Happy Friday People!!...
Old 10-18-2013, 09:39 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Idiot op?... Bwahahaha!!! Here we go.... as a truck driver I would of used the space in the gas station area to perform the turn around instead of coming through a parking lot full of car, people and numerous hazards. Sure it was an accident, but one that could of been prevented if a little intelligence would of been used, but I know thats too much to ask when it comes to truck drivers, lol. Anyone can be a Lincoln log behind the wheel, and wouldn't brag about being a driver for the city for 10+yrs... thx for letting us know you are a loser, and will never amount to anything more. I do more in my 1/2 ton truck than you will ever do in your full blown popoo carrier. I call the shots and move jobs worth more than that truck you drive and the insurance they have on your dumb ***. Not arguing with you here, just a friendly reply... dont want my IQ to drop.

Happy Friday People!!...

...really?
Old 10-18-2013, 09:50 AM
11 Second Club

Btw... it was marked no trucks.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:50 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by _JB_
...really?
No not really... just got to fire back.... ON second thought, yes really.

Last edited by LASTOFTHEBREED02T/A; 10-18-2013 at 05:53 PM.
Old 10-18-2013, 09:52 AM
TECH Resident

Happy Friday People!!...
When I read this I wazzz like "dayummm", someone got embarrassed for getting punk'd the **** out haha. My intelligence was rising as this oscar winning film was being made "face palm" lol. Your one liners are out played and lame. Your like a broken record . "As a truck I would have", that's the problem , you ain't beef nugget. I bet I have reversed more miles than u have driven forward . But this isn't a pissing contest . Just clearly stating your a dumb ****. Now get back to me when you film something worth a ****! Cheese dick
Old 10-18-2013, 10:04 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 1BADAZZSS
When I read this I wazzz like "dayummm", someone got embarrassed for getting punk'd the **** out haha. My intelligence was rising as this oscar winning film was being made "face palm" lol. Your one liners are out played and lame. Your like a broken record . "As a truck I would have", that's the problem , you ain't beef nugget. I bet I have reversed more miles than u have driven forward . But this isn't a pissing contest . Just clearly stating your a dumb ****. Now get back to me when you lim something worth a ****! Cheese dick
Embarrassed, lol? Please dude, that truck driving has really gotten to your head. Since you are the subject matter expert, given the precautions and warning signs not to enter, in a parking lot area full of parked cars and shoppers... you still would of done so right? Specially with Hazmat!?... not the garbage you haul, but hazmat!!!
Yeah sure you would... like I said, any lincoln log can be a truck driver and shows who the dumb ***** really are.
Old 10-18-2013, 07:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Embarrassed, lol? Please dude, that truck driving has really gotten to your head. Since you are the subject matter expert, given the precautions and warning signs not to enter, in a parking lot area full of parked cars and shoppers... you still would of done so right? Specially with Hazmat!?... not the garbage you haul, but hazmat!!!
Yeah sure you would... like I said, any lincoln log can be a truck driver and shows who the dumb ***** really are.

If truck drivers are losers It seems by his sig, he has a whole lot more than you do.. Therefore winning..... Truck driving pays... What do you do for a living besides Dick around filming birds eating.....

Quick Reply: Truck driver Fail... almost hit my work vehicle, but killed a mazda.