Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

6.0 LQ4 intake to oil pan Charlotte NC

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2013, 04:54 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 6.0 LQ4 intake to oil pan Charlotte NC

Category: Engine - Complete Motors
Price: $1000
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette, 04-06 Pontiac GTO, 04+ Cadillac CTS-V
Location (State): NC
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a 6.0 motor that i bought from a guy that parts out wrecked vehicles, it was said to have 130k miles and in perfect running order when pulled, but I was not there to witness that. It still has the intake, fuel rails, injectors, throttle body (Drive by cable), water pump that looks fairly new,has wiring harness still attached and heatsink coil packs, oil pan, and a few accessory brackets on the front. I bought it to put in my T/A that I bought a couple weeks ago because it was supposed to have a 5.3 in it... low and behold it already has a 6.0 so I have no need for this one. The motor very well could be a Lq9 but I am not pulling a head to check. It says "05 Chev 6.0" on the water pump pulley but I dont know if the motor is an 05 for sure... especially since its drive by cable. I am looking to get my money back out of it at $1000 and I'm located in charlotte NC 28208 really would prefer local pickup. Please PM for info, I may not check the thread very often. I will also trade for F body parts. I am looking for: 1 7/8" Longtubes as partial trade, Victor Jr cathedral intake and fuel rails and 4150 TB, TH400 swap, weld RTS blackface wheels, 12 bolt or 9 inch. Cash can be involved in trades from either party.
THERE IS NOT A CRACK IN THE BLOCK IN THE BOTTOM PIC IT IS A CASTING SHADOW FROM USING FLASH! I didn't realize it until now, I can always get more pics upon request.

Old 10-17-2013, 07:59 PM
Teching In

pmed you
Old 10-19-2013, 12:21 PM
Teching In

hey man i didnt know something was up with your pm inbox. but i pm'ed you

Quick Reply: 6.0 LQ4 intake to oil pan Charlotte NC