Introductions & Greetings New to the site? Say hello!

New to LS1Tech...

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2013, 01:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to LS1Tech...

Hey folks, my name is Wilson...proud owner of my first muscle car after years of messing with imports. I have a 2000 pontiac trans am with WS6 rear hatch, SLP intake and headers, torque arm, LCA, line lock, magnaflow exhaust, american racing torque thrusts, B&M ripshifter, and its either got coilovers or lowering springs i havent really had time to look, but i know its lowered. I purchased the car with all those mods, i plan on dropping a semi-built LS3 and im currently torn between turbo or n/a and spraying....i already have the motor so ima take my time and do everything right. It is my daily wit only 87k miles on it, only mod ive done is learn to drive it and HIDs......any advice would be welcome and i know i am a noob to LS motors but not to performance cars ive owned two subaru STIs and an all motor built Civic.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
Attached Thumbnails New to LS1Tech...-image.jpg  
Old 10-19-2013, 11:39 AM
Launching!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Nice Welcome to the Club I''M not sure if you mentioned a M6 or auto? In all cases make sure your rean end,drive shaft and flywheel take the added power you'll make. for the most part it looks like a good start with the LS3.
Old 10-19-2013, 03:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WBO_COTTO
Nice Welcome to the Club I''M not sure if you mentioned a M6 or auto? In all cases make sure your rean end,drive shaft and flywheel take the added power you'll make. for the most part it looks like a good start with the LS3.
Yea its the M6....and yea flywheel is good for where ima be at for now and its got a spec stage 3 clutch, which one im not sure cuz it was already on....drive shaft and rear end is my next area of concentration...

Quick Reply: New to LS1Tech...