Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

FS: Complete LT1 T-56 in AZ

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 11:23 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: Complete LT1 T-56 in AZ

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $1400
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, 67-92 Chevrolet Camaro, 67-92 Pontiac Firebird
Location (State): AZ
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LT1/LT4, Small Block
LS Engine?: Non-LS Part

FS: LT1 T-56 in clean, good useable condition from what I was told when I bought it. I bought this from a friend in about 2009, where it sat inside the garage waiting to be installed in my 67 Camaro project. My friend I bought it from had it for 5+ years sitting in his garage for his 69 Firebird, so it has been sitting for the better part of a decade. He pulled it out of a wrecked car at the time and it was supposed to be a bolt in and go deal, same plan I had. It is clean, no grease or oil. I was going to install it behind a 400, but have the opportunity to get a complete running LT1/T-56 donor car so I'm changing the build plan for my 67 Camaro to accept that setup. Complete with bellhousing, clutch, slave cylinder, stock shifter, and maybe more, need to dig everything out this week. I will get pictures later as well.

$1400 OBO.

Located in Gilbert Arizona. Local pickup preferred.

Call in evenings, or text during the day would be the quickest response. I'll check here once in awhile during the day. (480) 861-2036.

Thanks!

Quick Reply: FS: Complete LT1 T-56 in AZ