Notices
Parts Classifieds This an archive of the older parts classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

TH350, Muncie 4-speed, 4L60e

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2013, 12:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TH350, Muncie 4-speed, 4L60e

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $250
Part Fits: 93-02 Chevrolet Camaro, 93-02 Pontiac Firebird, Corvette
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Used
Engine: LS1/LS6
LS Engine?: Fits LS Engine

I have a few transmissions that Ii have gotten over the years to go with random projects, and I'm not going to be using any of them. I figure I might as well try to sell them and use the money for the truck project.

The TH350 was in my Nova when I first got it back when I was 15, and I pulled it to start cleaning up the frame and everything under the car. It has sat in my building back home ever since, but it worked great when I pulled it. It also has a small stall that'll come with it. I believe it was like a 2200. I'm not sure of the brand, but it worked well. I've never driven another car with a stall for comparison, but we had no problems out if. I'll take $300 for the trans and converter.

I got the Muncie 4 speed from a friend of mine's dad, but I have never had it in anything to try it out. I believe he said it was in good shape when I got it, but that's been a while back. The majority of these are going for $750-800 on Craigslist, so I'll take $550 just to get rid of it.

I also have a 4L60e that came with my truck that the guy gave me with the truck. He said he was getting ready to swap this one in the truck, but he decided to build the one that was in the truck instead. He said this trans had 100k miles on it, and he said it was in good shape. Again, I've never had the trans in anything, so I'll take $250 for it. I believe the trans came in a 2001 Silverado 2WD.

The TH350 and Muncie are still in my hometown, so if you want them I will have to get them when I go home again. For that reason I also won't be able to get pics of either. They are both just unpainted aluminum though. Nothing special to look at. The pics of the 4l60 are in my truck build thread. Let me know if you're interested.

I don't want to deal with shipping these items, so if you're local to Birmingham, Nashville, or Huntsville we can probably work out a way to meet up.

Thanks

Quick Reply: TH350, Muncie 4-speed, 4L60e