Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

94 Formula What's It Worth

Old 10-23-2013, 10:53 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 94 Formula What's It Worth

Year: 2015
Make: Pontiac
Model: Firebird
Price: $1
Mileage: 217000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): KY
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has other engine

Was wondering what I could realistically expect to get for my car. I know there's a separate place to post for this, but I've posted there before and got no replies, and may need to sell in the very near future. I'm currently in college and it's becoming more difficult to justify keeping this car. That being said,

Car is a 1994 Firebird Formula. I purchased in 2009 with 198,xxx miles. At the time the car was an automatic with the 10 bolt. Car was near stock, with the exception of the CD player, a cheap pair of Nismo seats (hence username), and aftermarket wheels. Lots of mods since then.

Good:
BMR Adjustable upper and lower aarms, polyurethane/rod end lowers.
BMR Tubular adjustable control arms (pretty sure they're chromoly).
T56 Swap (T56 rebuilt at fast track performance, B&M Ripper Shifter, Spec Stage 2 Clutch with steel flywheel, Tick Adjustable Master Cylinder, GM Slave Cylinder, BMR Torque Arm relocation crossmember)
Moser 9inch rearend (31 spline axles, motive 3.70 gears, truetrac diff)
BMR Adjustable panhard bar
K&N CAI
Trickflow 1le intake elbow
BeCool Aluminum Radiator
Corbeau Forza (fixed back) black cloth seats mounted to Corbeau sliding brackets.
Rear main seal was replaced in late 2009 or early 2010.

Also comes with a pair of Kooks longtube headers, GM Performance Parts Opti (early style), NGK Sparkplugs (TR55 I believe), MSD Superconductor wires (for LT1 Fbody), and an MSD Cap and rotor. All these parts are new in box.

Bad:
200,000+ miles.
Car needs a tune up (hence cap/rotor/plugs etc. bought new opti when a good sale came up).
C5 Z06 replicas (chrome w/rivets 9.5F, 10.5R); chrome is flaking and front passenger wheel has been curbed slightly. Tires are Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval with lots of life left, don't remeber sizing.
AC Deleted with idler pulley (compressor froze. still have all the parts)
Voltage, Tachometer, and Speedo are only functional gauges. Speedo is a bit off.
Hatch struts need replaced.
Car shakes when trying to get into first gear from a stop without any throttle. Other wise no problems with trans/clutch.
Handbrake doesn't work correctly. Will not keep car from rolling on any noticeable incline.
Cigarette lighter on center console (97+ style) isn't wired up.
Small paint chip on hatch.
Rear seat (gray leather) has small tear on top.

Don't think I've forgot anything. Car has been driven as is listed above for over a year with no problems, all mods have at least a couple thousand miles.

(original 4l60e and torque converter can be included also. would need to be rebuilt).

So, what's it worth?
Old 10-23-2013, 11:05 AM
Staging Lane

Also, car has a chromoly driveshaft (locally made). Passenger side taillight is functional but badly delaminated (graying)
Old 10-23-2013, 12:25 PM
Launching!

~$3,000 Ball park, I know you have more into it than that. But that's a realistic price for what I believe somebody would pay.

I have bought & sold 17 F-bodies.
Old 10-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Staging Lane

Thanks. Gonna hold onto her if that's the case

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 94 Formula What's It Worth